Do you have a blog? Are you using it effectively as part of your marketing strategy?
With all the buzz about Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social networks, one site not commonly known as a social networking site has emerged as just that. YouTube is quickly positioning itself as the respected social site for business and there is now hype about 'video marketing'.
Join us for a panel discussion about using blogging and video marketing as part of your marketing strategy.
More event details
Photos: Event photos on Facebook (tag yourself!)
Additional Interview Video: Networx Panel Speakers Interview: Blogging & Video Marketing for Business
Promotional Video: Blogging & Video Marketing for Business - Networx Brisbane
Video production by Ride Free Media.
Follow attendees on Twitter:
Follow sponsors and attendees on Twitter:
Speakers: @YaroStarak @GideonShalwick @reload_media
Panel Facilitator: @CatMatson
Organisers: @NetworxEvents @IcebergEvents @LisaMa_ @JodieParker
Sponsors & supporters: @XXXXAlehouse @reload_media @superfox_ @lifeatlucid @vivogroup @missblooms @ridefreemedia
Attendees: @7cookka @a_d_fensom @alborzfallah @brisappsales @copycat21c @FreshEvents_ppl @furnbagz @IngenuityHost @kerr_alexandra @LeanneAshcroft @maxthebestof @meredithcol @michaeljroach @MyGo2Girl @ngalloway @nick_mcintosh @OurTwoCents @PerfectPotion @PintxoNewFarm @precinkt @reloada @robphillimore @tootfest @Xmpieman
@uamazingu Missed someone/change request?
Twitter event hashtag to use is #NXBris:
#NXBris: View Twitter feed here
Want to submit a question for the speaker?:
Thanking our Sponsors:
- Venue: XXXX Alehouse | Facebook Page | Follow on Twitter: XXXXAlehouse | Call on 07 3361 7597 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Promotional Marketing: Superfox Merchandise | For fresh ideas to go from frumpy to foxy call 07 3899 6933 or email email@example.com
- Audio Visual: Fairchild Multimedia | For your AV requirements for your next event call 07 3252 0000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photographer: Lucid Photography | For your corporate head shots to corporate functions & weddings call 07 3342 1401 or 0433 957 677 or email email@example.com
- Website Design & Digital Agency: Vivo Group | For intelligent & innovative online media call 07 3368 3860 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- SEO: Reload Media | For SEO & internet marketing strategy call 07 3371 1055 or email email@example.com
- Gift Sponsor: Edible Blooms | For all corporate gifts and chocolate bouquets, order online or call 1300 768 996
What you will learn:
- Why blogs are the new website
- How blogs fit into social media marketing and internet marketing
- How to get your blogs and videos onto the first page of Google
- Now you’re on the first page, how can you translate that presence into actual sales
- Why simply uploading advertisements to YouTube will not work for your business
- What to include and what not to include in your YouTube videos to get the maximum best result
- What blogging strategy should a small business use?
- How do you build a great blog if you don't have the time/energy to write regularly?
Who would benefit from attending:
- Business owners & directors
- Marketing and communication professionals
- Anyone who would like to use YouTube for getting more leads for the business
- Anyone interested in ranking on the first page of Google and YouTube for their video content
- Yaro Starak, Founder & Professional Blogger, Entrepreneurs-Journey.com @YaroStarak
- Gideon Shalwick, Founder, GideonShalwick.com @GideonShalwick
- Craig Somerville, General Manager, Reload Media @reload_media
- Panel Facilitator: Cat Matson, Business CATalyst, Alito @catmatson
- More about the speakers
Not sure about video marketing? Watch this Video:
We want YOU to tweet about the #Networx event!
No. of tickets remaining: 5
Event Giveaways... more to come!
- 1 x Rapid Video Blogging course valued at $997, courtesy of GideonShalwick.com ((this course shows you step-by-step how to use YouTube and online video marketing strategies to get targeted traffic to your site, how to turn that traffic into fresh new daily leads, and how to turn those leads into loyal paying customers).
- 1 x XXXX Brewery, Beer & BBQ Tour for Two Adults, valued at $70.
- $150 voucher redeemable for $100 for services and $50 for products courtesy of GW Private Room, hair salon in Festival Towers, Brisbane City (National Award Best Hairdresser: Winner 08/09, Runner-Up 10/11).
- $150 Flight Centre Travel Voucher courtesy of GJI - Data Intelligence People.
- $100 dining voucher courtesy of Pintxo Spanish Taperia located in Brunswick Street, Newfarm.
- 1 x 16G USB flashdrive, courtesy of Fairchild Multimedia.
- Each attendee will receive a Superfox Merchandise notepad & pen in their tote bag, so you won't need to worry if you forget your own!
- Each attendee wil receive 10% off your next Edible Blooms order (promo code in your tote bag).
Remember your business cards!