More event details
Post Event Information:
Panel Debrief Interview Video:
What makes a customer or client go with another brand? Is it because they're different - or better?
Our panel will discuss strategies for building brand equity and how it can help lead to business growth.
- Your brand is not just about a logo!
- What is brand equity and why is it important
- Strategies to build and protect strong brand equity
- How to measure brand equity and brand health
- Case studies
Who would benefit from attending:
- Business owners & directors
- Marketing and communication professionals
- Jack Perlinski, Director, DAIS @brandjack01
- Nick Pritchard, Creative Director, Decoder @decoderideas
- 1 x 32GB USB flashdrive, courtesy of Fairchild Multimedia
- $100 voucher to go towards catering for a future group booking or function in Iceworks Bar, courtesy of Iceworks
- 1 x double pass to the Brandtap workshop on 28 March valued at $198, courtesy of DAIS
- One night’s accommodation in a Superior Suite and Continental breakfast for 2 in Armstrongs at the Inchcolm, a bottle of bubbly & chocolates on arrival & a midday checkout, courtesy of The Inchcolm Hotel
- $150 Flight Centre Travel Voucher courtesy of GJI - Data Intelligence People
- River Lights Buffet Dinner Cruise for Two, valued at $178, courtesy of Kookaburra River Queens
- 1 x double pass to Interactive Minds event on 4 April 2012
- Exclusive discount to Networx's 18 April event 'Digital Persuasion: Moving your business from traditional to digital'
- Each attendee receives a $5 Gift Certificate, courtesy of our Gift Sponsor Edible Blooms
We want YOU to tweet about the event!
Building Brand Equity
What makes YOU different or better?
Join the Conversation#nxbris
Iceworks - Restaurant | Bar | LoungeVenue Sponsor
Iceworks Paddington is a stunning backdrop for all your function and event needs offering an array of versatile spaces that can be entirely booked or broken down into exclusive areas.
With 5 unique venues at one great destination, including Brisbane’s latest stylish new function venue THE RAILROOM Iceworks is the perfect venue for your next great function or event.
With ample parking offDowse Street and opposite Suncorp Stadium, the Iceworks Precinct is an easily accessible venue.
For event enquiries contact Sharyn Hallas on 07 3367 9800 or email email@example.com.Learn More
Here’s a sneaky peek at the speakers for this event.
Jack PerlinskiDirector, DAIS
Jack Perlinski is the owner and Director of DAIS Brand Strategy, a leading Australian brand consultancy, and is the creative strategist behind many successful local, national and international brands across a diverse range of industries.
An inspired creative strategist with a unique perspective on the world, Jack’s reputation has positioned him as a highly sought-after professional speaker and brand coach recognised for his strategic thinking and entrepreneurial flair. He is passionate about brand and the value of building brand as an asset to deliver a return on investment as a tangible result also reflected on the balance sheet. In a career spanning over 25 years he has delivered empowering strategic guidance to clients ranging from non-for-profit organisations through to national corporate brands delivering services and products into international markets.
Nick PritchardCreative Director, Decoder
Nick is one of Brisbane’s best-known and most well-respected creative directors. He is the architect behind a large number of successful brand, advertising, direct marketing and outdoor campaigns for some of Australia’s most recognised household names. As founder and Creative Director, Nick is free to combine his passion for creativity with an uncompromising approach to results-based marketing, embedding tried and tested direct response techniques wherever possible.
Nick’s campaigns have been recognised at many of the industry’s leading awards ceremonies, and, in recognition of this contribution, 2010 saw him sat on the judges’ panel at the prestigious Caples Awards in New York. Nick is involved with: BFA (major in Printmaking), Chairman of ADMA QLD, National Board member of ADMA, Board member of Communify Queensland.
Panel Chair: Cat MatsonChief Digital Officer, City of Brisbane
Cat Matson is Brisbane's Chief Digital Officer, overseeing the citywide Digital Brisbane strategy. Under the strategy, Cat is responsible for driving economic growth through digital adoption in the SME sector, strengthening the city's digital start-up ecosystem and facilitating Cyber City initiatives. Recently named as a rising female in the technology sector by the Sydney Morning Herald, Cat is considered an industry leader when it comes to the digital space, with a savvy business mind and a robust understanding of the wider business context.