We all know the power and purpose of content marketing - your potential buyer is looking for information to support a purchasing decision - so you provide them with high quality information and nurture them into a sales funnel.
But are buyers getting savvy? Are they over email captcha? Do they want to scrape information without commitment? Do they read eBooks? What do they want, and what funnels are they prepared to step into at the risk of being spammed?
This engaging and informative session will discuss content / inbound marketing in its evolved stage. We will discuss what people want, what works and how to automate the process for successful lead generation.
Join us for networking and a panel discussion about the next content marketing phase.
More event details
During this panel, you'll discover
- Discuss how much brands should be spending on content marketing.
- Advice on how to approach content marketing when you consider yourself a 'boring' industry.
- How to find the best talent (agencies, freelancers) to execute your content marketing approach.
Who would benefit from attending
- Marketing, digital and communication professionals
- Business owners and directors
Panel of speakers
- Dimity Holland, National Marketing Leader, Flight Centre Travel Academy LinkedIn | Twitter: @FCTravelAcademy
- Bianca Dillon, Founder & Digital Marketing Strategist, B:Content Marketing LinkedIn | Twitter @bndillon @b_content
- Courtney Goudswaard, Content Marketing Manager, Reload Media LinkedIn | Twitter: @reload_media
Event hashtag is #nxbris
Your ticket includes networking with drinks & finger food prior to the presentation, facilitated networking, panel discussion, event giveaways, attendee list prior to the event.
Networx is information, introductions and inspiration.
- Transport and directions
[VENUE PRIZE DRAW] 1 x $500 venue voucher towards your E.O.F.Y conference or celebration, courtesy of Loft West End. What a year! Celebrate the wins and challenges with Loft West End.
[NETWORX PRIZE] 1 x Fitbit Charge 2 valued at $290, courtesy of Interpro Digital.
[NETWORX PRIZE] 1 x Double Pass to Interactive Minds seminar on 1 June 2017, 8.00-10.30am, Cloudland