More event details
Do you want to add digital into the marketing mix but your organisation still likes the traditional too much?
Our panel will discuss how to lead change, examples of businesses they work with that have seen results and how to convince the decision makers to move from traditional to digital.
Our panel will discuss:
- Why digital marketing can work
- How to integrate digital into the marketing mix
- How you can lead change within your organisation from traditional to digital
- Context is King (the evolution from Content is King)
- Case studies
Who would benefit from attending:
- Business owners & directors
- Marketing and communication professionals
- Nathan Bush, Head of Interactive Strategy, BCM Partnership @bcmpartnership @nathbush
- Marshall Scott, National Sales & Marketing Manager, goa @goabillboards
- Glenn Gore, Chief Technology Officer, Melbourne IT @melbourneit @glenngore
- $100 Dining Voucher at Dragonfly Restaurant
- 1 x 32GB USB flashdrive, courtesy of Fairchild Multimedia
- One night’s accommodation in a Superior Suite and Continental breakfast for 2 in Armstrongs at the Inchcolm, a bottle of bubbly & chocolates on arrival & a midday checkout, courtesy of The Inchcolm Hotel
- $150 Flight Centre Travel Voucher courtesy of GJI - Data Intelligence People
- 1 x Double pass to Interactive Minds' event on 2 May 'Embracing eCommerce Growth'
- Exclusive discount to 30 May's Networx event 'The Art of Spin - PR & Media'
We want YOU to tweet about the event!
Moving from traditional to digital
Join the Conversation#nxbris
Dragonfly is located at 235 Edward Street in the Brisbane CBD.
It is a modern, lantern lit Shanghai cocktail bar and Dim Sum House, hidden in the midst of bustling Brisbane city. With lavish oriental wallpapers, dark marbles and exposed 100-year-old sandstone, Dragonfly offers the perfect atmosphere for lunch and dinner, as well as spacious areas for functions of all kinds.
For function enquiries, please contact Suzie White on 07 3220 1477.Learn More
Here’s a sneaky peek at the speakers for this event.
Nathan BushHead of Interactive Strategy, BCM Partnership
Nathan has many years’ experience working in full service advertising agencies, within media, strategic and digital divisions. Originally from a traditional media planning role, Nathan is now the Head of Interactive Strategy for BCM Partnership where he works across all online elements including web, mobile and social to produce strategically focused and engaging communication. Current clients Nathan works with include Triumph International, Origin Energy, Queensland Government, Sunny Queen Farms, QUT, Heritage Building Society, Donut King, Brumby’s and Michel’s Patisseries.
As Senior Planner with De Pasquale, Nathan was responsible for developing, negotiating and implementing communication plans for clients such as Air Asia X, Lorna Jane, Coffee Club, 1300 Flowers and Children’s Hospital Foundation Australia.
He also worked as a Social Strategist at social media marketing agency, DP Dialogue. This involved researching, creating and implementing an online social media presence for clients such as AMP, Parmalat, Cold Rock Ice Creameries and ABC Learning Centres.
Marshall ScottNational Sales & Marketing Manager, goa
Marshall is an experienced business leader and change agent. His 11 years in CEO, General Management and Director roles across a range of industries enables him to "join the dots" and ensure a business realises its full potential in every single area. He specialises in turning around negative business performance, providing shareholders with investment horizons that previously didn't exist.
"Your people are your number 1 asset, if they're not truly engaged you'll find yourself pissing into a pretty strong headwind".
Follow goa on Twitter: @goabillboards
Glenn GoreChief Technology Officer, Melbourne IT
As Chief Technology Officer of Melbourne IT, Glenn is focused on the evolution of the company's products, the application of innovation and design of online customer systems.
The largest part of his role is working closely with the company’s many enterprise hosting customers to understand their business challenges and helping them develop ways to improve their performance online - from retailers shifting online, to sporting bodies, to government departments and more. He has a strong understanding of technology trends and provides customers with valuable insights on how these trends will impact their businesses in future.
Before joining Melbourne IT (via its WebCentral business) Glenn worked with OzEmail and UUNET where he oversaw the extension of the world's largest internet network throughout the Asia Pacific region.
Panel Chair: Cat MatsonChief Digital Officer, City of Brisbane
Cat Matson is Brisbane's Chief Digital Officer, overseeing the citywide Digital Brisbane strategy. Under the strategy, Cat is responsible for driving economic growth through digital adoption in the SME sector, strengthening the city's digital start-up ecosystem and facilitating Cyber City initiatives. Recently named as a rising female in the technology sector by the Sydney Morning Herald, Cat is considered an industry leader when it comes to the digital space, with a savvy business mind and a robust understanding of the wider business context.