Why do it? How do you market specifically to these segments? What works and what doesn't? Could segmenting your market in this way work for your product or service? Do men and women use the internet in the same way? And what strategies - both traditional and new media - should you use when specifically targeting men or women?
Our panellists will answer these questions and more with statistics, case studies and examples of effective and ineffective campaigns... this event is sure to be entertaining, yet informative!
More event details
Event Photography by Chris Winters, Winters Design.
- Click here for the PowerPoint slides from the Networx event on 29th April (PDF, 1.3MB)
- The Ruby Connection - where business women click: www.therubyconnection.com.au
- Follow Simon Kenworthy-Dell on Twitter: twitter.com/StraightEdge_
- View this Networx event in the media: Networx's 'Gender Marketing' event in Brisbane Times, The Courier-Mail & Style Magazine
- Tami Harriott, Manager Women's Markets - Queensland, Westpac
- Simon Kenworthy-Dell, Director, Straight Edge Marketing & Communications
Who will benefit from attending?
Marketing & Communication managers and coordinators, Business owners, and Entrepreneurs who want to learn more about gender specific marketing. Those marketing or selling products and services and wish to create an edge with marketing to different genders.
Business Card Draw - Door Prizes
- 1 x $150 voucher to GW Private Room, hair salon in Festival Towers, Brisbane City (National Award Winner 2008 for Best Hair-Salon).
- 1 x Day trip to Tangalooma Island Resort and Desert Safari Tour for 2, valued at $130, courtesy of Tangalooma Island Resort (journey to the scenic Moreton Island Desert region as part of this thrilling 4WD tour and participate in the exhilarating sports of sand tobogganing with an added bonus of dolphin feeding)
- 1 x $50 Black & White Cabs voucher. Call 13ecab!