This presentation by two of Australia’s leading digital strategists will show your business how to formulate a complete digital strategy that will have your business poised for online marketing success.
This presentation will help you avoid the common pitfalls businesses make online and show you ways to improve your marketing ROI.
More event details
Post Event Information
- Reload Media's presentation for 'Integrated Digital Strategy - The Final Piece of the Marketing Puzzle'
- Networx blog post: Reload Media’s Top Ten Tips for Integrated Digital Strategy Success
- #Networx search results on Twitter - updates from attendees
- Follow speakers, sponsors and attendees on Twitter: @networxevents @reloada @MBEStonesCorner @lifeatlucid @MissBlooms @VivoGroup @Reload_Media @ignitePR_ @Tangalooma @QAGGoMA @laundrycreative @tafastrack @kristindahlberg @fader @icodea @Franklin_Adam @teckrabbit @zarraffascoffee @brandrally @KDPRknows @lisama_ @jodieparker @sitemost @rissypm @goldcoastfc @thehangingspace @jason_rose @aliciajohncock @NickyAtDebut @goldyfrocks @LibbyJRobinson @rippleali Missed someone/change request?
- Llew Jury, Managing Director, Reload Media (Twitter: @reloada)
- Craig Somerville, General Manager, Reload Media
What You Will Learn:
- How to create a complete online marketing campaigns that actually work
- Getting your business’ digital strategy right for online success
- Integrate online marketing with your business’ offline marketing activities to increase return
- Why some online campaigns succeed and others fail
- How to track and measure the success of your online campaigns
- The new marketing buzzword: Integrated Digital Strategy
Who Would Benefit from Attending:
- Marketing and advertising managers looking to use the internet to maximise advertising return
- All business who are looking to the digital space for business success
We want YOU to tweet about the #Networx event!
Participants are welcome to bring along their personal devices and mobile phones to tweet during the session! Please use the hash-tag #Networx! Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/networxevents
- Day Cruise for 2 people with Sand Tobogganing Tour with Dolphin Feeding, valued at $250, courtesy of Tangalooma Island Resort.
- 1 night's accommodation at any Central Brisbane Apartment/Hotel, courtesy of Central Apartments & Hotels.
- $150 voucher to GW Private Room, hair salon in Festival Towers, Brisbane City (National Award Winner 08-09 for Best Hairdresser).
- All attendees receive a voucher valued at $60 for a free lime & tangerine exfoliation during your next massage with Ripple Massage and Beauty.
- Double pass to Interactive Minds' event on 3 March: 'Playing By The Rules: Legal Considerations For The Web'
- Networx attendees receive 20% off wide format printing at MBE Stones Corner. Conditions apply.
- 1 x ticket to 'Road Map for Your Future' with Karen Jacobsen (the GPS Girl) valued at $125 on 3 March at Eagle St Conference Venue (Ph 07 3217 5333 to book).
- 3 x Double passes, valued at $43 each, to Qld Art Galley | GoMa's APT6 UP LATE on Friday, 26 February (ticket includes exhibition entry to ‘The 6th Asia Pacific Triennial of Contemporary Art’, ‘TALKS’ with the Gallery’s APT6 curators, ‘FILMS’ at the Australian Cinémathèque, DJ and special music performances)
- 1 hour consultation (valued at $400) with Reload Media to discuss your digital strategy (this is a separate draw to Networx)
Remember your business cards!