With a growing audience viewing your brand on mobile devices, it is important that businesses consider how they're being seen by their customers. As marketers we've heard that we need to get a mobile website or app...
But what is the mobile landscape like right now? And what's the next big thing in mobile technology?
Join us for networking drinks & canapes, followed by a panel discussion on talking about beyond the hype of Mobile Marketing - now and into the future.
More event details
Post Event Information
Our Mobile Marketing speakers' videos:
- Mobile Marketing Playlist - All videos
- The Future of Mobile Marketing with Mark White
- How to Ensure Engagement Through Mobile with Brett Wiskar
- Optimising Content for Different Screen Sizes with Philip Andrews
- Cat Matson Wraps up Mobile Marketing
The panel will chat about:
- Your mobile strategy - considerations, development and implementation
- Considerations for tablets and mobile devices
- How mobile users are consuming content
- Publishing technology for content creators - turn your print into digital
- Location services, augmented reality and Facebook applications
- mCommerce, NFC and the future of retail
- B2B and B2C case studies
Who would benefit from being there:
- Marketing, digital and communication professionals
- Business owners & directors
Panel of speakers:
- Brett Wiskar, Director of Strategy, Speedwell @SpeedwellCorp @brettow
- Mark White, Founder & CEO, Locatrix Communications @mark_locatrix
- Philip Andrews, Director, Liquid State @LiquidStateTeam @philipjandrews
Event Format: Networking with Drinks & Canapes, followed by Panel Discussion.
Event hashtag is #nxbris
Please use #nxbris in your Twitter / Google+ / Instagram posts so people at home can follow what's going on! Networx Brisbane's handle is @networxevents on Twitter & Instagram. Search for Networx Brisbane on Google+.
- XXXX Classic Brewery Tour for 4 Adults (valued at $108), courtesy of XXXX Ale House
- 1 x 64GB USB flashdrive, courtesy of AV Partner Fairchild Multimedia
- Double Passes to the upcoming movie "Rush" (directed by Ron Howard and starring Chris Hemsworth, Daniel Bruhl and Olivia Wilde), courtesy of Hopscotch Films. In cinemas 3 October.
Every attendee will also receive a 2-4-1 movie voucher
- One night’s accommodation in a Superior Suite, a bottle of bubbly & chocolates on arrival, and an Inchcolm Deli Breakfast for 2 in Epicurean Restaurant Bistro & Bar, courtesy of The Inchcolm Hotel
- $50 prepaid cab voucher, courtesy of Black & White Cabs. Download their iTunes/Android app!
- 1 x Double pass to Interactive Minds' October event