Consumers are transcending the distinctions between channels, demanding a channel-agnostic experience. Brands that seamlessly deliver information, utility and convenience to the omni-channel consumer will win their business and loyalty.
Be inspired by cutting edge ideas stolen from the advertising, retail, media and tech industries. And be challenged with creative insights to apply to your own context so you stand out from the crowd.
Join us for networking drinks & canapes, followed by a panel discussion on Omni-Channel Marketing - Taking the user experience to the next level.
More event details
Post Event Information
Our Omni-Channel Marketing speakers' videos:
- Omni-Channel Marketing Playlist - All videos
- Retail Store of the Future Omni-Channel Marketing with Tanya Williams
- Christy Dena gives her top tips for Omni Channel Marketing
- Fragmented Marketing Communications with Scott Esdaile
- Cat Matson Wraps Up Omni-Channel Marketing
The panel will chat about:
- How to integrate all channels of customer data (both online and offline) for a single customer view
- The customer experience strategy, implementing a "no dead ends" approach to communications planning
- Insights from creating pervasive content marketing for entertainment and tech products
- The increasing role of digital as the glue for integrated marketing campaigns
- Creating a personalised seamless experience across multiple channels
- How to use integration to monetise your customer experience
Who would benefit from being there:
- Marketing, digital, creative and communication professionals
- Business owners & directors
Panel of speakers:
- Scott Esdaile, Digital Strategist, Publicis Mojo @scottesdaile
- Tanya Williams, Business Development Manager, Prendi Digital (Intelligent signage and integration solutions) @Prendi_Digital
- Christy Dena, Director of Universe Creation 101, Digital Writing Resident at The Cube and Professor Adjunct at QUT @christydena
Event Format: Networking with Drinks & Canapes, followed by Panel Discussion.
Event hashtag is #nxbris
Please use #nxbris in your Twitter / Google+ / Instagram posts so people at home can follow what's going on! Networx Brisbane's handle is @networxevents on Twitter & Instagram. Search for Networx Brisbane on Google+.
- $100 voucher to spend at Dandys Rooftop Bar, courtesy of The Fox Hotel
- Every attendee receives a $10 off voucher to any of the bars at The Fox Hotel, courtesy of The Fox Hotel
- 1 x 64GB USB flashdrive, courtesy of AV Partner Fairchild Multimedia
- $50 prepaid cab voucher, courtesy of Black & White Cabs. Download their iTunes/Android app!
- Every attendee will also receive a 2-4-1 movie voucher to "Rush" (directed by Ron Howard and starring Chris Hemsworth, Daniel Bruhl and Olivia Wilde), courtesy of Hopscotch Films.
- 1 x Double pass to Interactive Minds' November event
Want to promote your brand/product? Got a cool prize to give away on the night? Contact Lisa Ma and let her know.