An effective partnership can be an emotive, inspiring and results-driven medium within the marketing mix.
Our panel will share their insights on how brands can maximise their objectives through effective sponsorship.
More event details
Our panel will discuss:
- Tips for attracting, retaining & managing partnerships
- Strategic partnering
- Campaign case studies
Who would benefit from attending:
- Sponsorship seekers, Brands & Rights holders
- Marketing, Event, Brand, Sponsorship or Community Managers
- Not-For-Profits and Corporates
- Marketing & communication professionals
- PR professionals
- Digital marketing professionals
- Business owners & directors
Panel of Speakers:
- John Devaney, Executive Manager Marketing Communications, RACQ LinkedIn | Twitter
- Sharon Wood, Marketing Manager, Open Minds LinkedIn | Twitter
- Julie Byth, General Manager & Sponsorship Specialist, P4 Group LinkedIn | Twitter
Event Format: Networking with Drinks & Canapes, followed by Panel Discussion.
Event hashtag is #nxbris
Please use #nxbris in your Twitter / Google+ / Instagram posts so people at home can follow what's going on! Networx Brisbane's handle is @networxevents on Twitter & Instagram. Search for Networx Brisbane on Google+.
Plan your trip to the event
Car Parking options:
Traders Hotel (Hotel Jen), 159 Roma Street, Brisbane
Enter hotel side entrance all the way up the ramp ($10 after 4pm entry ONLY if booking online and select 'Brisbane CBD North' as the region, then 'Hotel Jen (Traders Hotel)' / Standard car park rates is $72)
40 Tank Street, 40 Tank Street, Brisbane
($10 after 4pm entry ONLY if booking online and select 'Brisbane CBD North' as the region, then '40 Tank Street' / Standard car park rate for evening is $15)
Brisbane Transit Centre, Roma Street, Brisbane
($40 if booking online and select 'Brisbane CBD North' as the region, then 'Brisbane Transit Centre' / Standard car park rate for 3hrs+ is $72. NB. There is no evening rate)
- $100 Gift Card, courtesy of The Trans Hotel
- [SEPARATE DRAW] Polaroid Instant Digital Camera valued at $300, courtesy of Interpro Digital
- 1 x Double Pass to the next Interactive Minds event
- 1 x Bottle of Sparkling Wine (Cloudy Bay's Pelorus Brut), courtesy of Iceberg Travel
- Every attendee receives a 2-4-1 card to see PRIDE, in cinemas October 30. A rousing British crowd-pleaser in the spirit of Billy Elliot and The Full Monty, starring Bill Nighy and Imelda Staunton, Pride is a funny, affecting and truly inspiring film about two seemingly opposite communities who unite to form an extraordinary bond.