More event details
User Generated Content (UGC) and social media are transforming the way we do marketing.
Gone are the days when marketers controlled the communication and path between advertisement and consumer.
Today's model is collaborative, collective, customised and shared. It’s a world in which the consumer is the creator, consumer and distributor of content.
Join us for a discussion about how brands can take full advantage of this dynamic environment.
- Rob Hudson, Chief Digital Officer, Y&R Group @georgePattsyr @_RobHudson
- Sheldon Lieberman, Director, Bigfish @bigfishtv
- Sam Zivot, Digital Strategist, Lorna Jane @lornajaneactive @DoctorZ
Our panel will discuss:
- Case studies
- Social media & apps
- Viral marketing
- Tips on how to set up a good User Generated Content campaign
- How to be interactive and engaged with your customer
- How to monitor your brand
Who would benefit from attending:
- Business owners & directors
- Marketing, digital, creative and communication professionals
- XXXX Classic Brewery Tour for 4 Adults including 4 beers each at end of tour (valued at $100), courtesy of XXXX Ale House
- 2 x Classic Brewery Tour tickets and 2 x Can Cooler Slings (valued at $100), courtesy of print partner DPMA
- 1 x 32GB USB flashdrive, courtesy of AV partner Fairchild Multimedia
- One night’s accommodation in a Superior Suite and Continental breakfast for 2 in Armstrongs at the Inchcolm, a bottle of bubbly & chocolates on arrival & a midday checkout, courtesy of The Inchcolm Hotel
- 1 x Double pass to Interactive Minds event in July
- Exclusive discount to Networx's July event
We want YOU to tweet about the event!