Social media sites like Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and Facebook have made visual marketing and the social sharing of images one of this year's trends. Our panel will discuss how to use visuals in your marketing mix and to how to best maximise your brand.
More event details
Post Event Information:
- Photos from the event can be seen above under the heading 'Photos'. You can also see the event photos on our Facebook Page.
- Ralphie Barnett's Top Tips for using Visuals in Social Media
- Networx TV: Panel Debrief Interview with Cat Matson interviewing Ralphie Barnett, Cameron Parker and Dario Paolini.
Ralph Barnett, SapientNitro:
00:18 How important are friends for social media sharing?
00:53 Can you provide an example of someone who has used friends?
Cameron Parker, Black Milk Clothing:
01:34 How much of the Black Milk story was deliberate & how much was accidental?
02:57 Can you duplicate your marketing technique to other industries or is it unique to your brand?
Dario Paolini, Grand Brands:
04:03 Do we have any data that suggests images work better in social media?
04:47 If a brand has been active in social media and are now thinking of going more visual, how should they go about that?
05:48 Do you see Pinterest as a platform we should be paying more attention to?
Who would benefit from attending:
Marketing, digital, creative and communication professionals
Our panel will discuss:
- Power of social media
- Content is King. Conversation is Queen
- The art of online storytelling
- Building online communities
- Tips on how to engage and inspire your fans
- Case studies
- Ralph Barnett, Creative Director, SapientNitro @sapientnitro @Ralphieee
- Dario Paolini, Director, Advertising & Design, Grand Brands @grandbrands @dario_paolini
- Cameron Parker, Marketing and Operations, Black Milk Clothing @BlackMilkTweets @camjparker
We want YOU to tweet about the event!
- $100 Gift Voucher, courtesy of Black Milk Clothing
- 1 x Phone Case (select from any 'Popular' iPhone 3,4,5 or Samsung S2 or S3), courtesy of The Dairy
- 5 x book copies of 'Insights 2013 - Redfining Experience: Transforming Global Business Through Connected Thinking' by SapientNitro
- 1 x 32GB USB flashdrive, courtesy of AV Partner Fairchild Multimedia
- XXXX Classic Brewery Tour for 4 Adults including 4 beers each at end of tour (valued at $100), courtesy of XXXX Ale House
- One night’s accommodation in a Superior Suite, a bottle of bubbly & chocolates on arrival, and Continental breakfast for 2 in Epicurean Restaurant Bistro & Bar, courtesy of The Inchcolm Hotel
- 5 x Admit 2 Movie Passes to Dredd 3D,starring Karl Urban (Red, Lord of the Rings), Lena Headey (TV's Game of Thrones), Olivia Thirlby (Juno). Only at the Movies from Oct 25. The pass is valid at all participating cinemas from Oct 25 & throughout the season. EACH ATTENDEE RECEIVES a 2-4-1 ticket too
- 1 x Double pass to Interactive Minds' final event in November