More event details
Photos: Event photos on Facebook (tag yourself!)
Interview Video: Networx Panel Speakers Interview: Why Direct is Still the Best
View the interview video here:
View the event wrap-up/promotional video here:
Video production by Ride Free Media.
Follow attendees on Twitter:
Follow speakers and attendees on Twitter:
Speakers: @SignetAustralia @Vision6 Nick Pritchard from Decoder
Panel Facilitator: @CatMatson
Organisers: @NetworxEvents @IcebergEvents @LisaMa_ @JodieParker
Sponsors & supporters: @reload_media @superfox_ @lifeatlucid @vivogroup @missblooms @ridefreemedia
Attendees: @aflq @kmo_design @andrew_frahm @cloudlandtv @copycat21c @dangercharlie @emmajanech @furnbagz @IngenuityHost @janeosborne2 @janetoohey @kristin_thinks @Ladies_Love_AFL @LeaLea036 @luminobrand @MacGillivrays_ @meredithcol @OurTwoCents @penelopefrench @peterkaandorp @PintxoNewFarm @provetqld @rapidbrand @robphillimore @royalonthepark @shereetullett @snapsb @Susan_Starr @tangalooma @Xmpieman
Missed someone/change request?
Twitter event hashtag to use is #NXBris:
#NXBris: View Twitter feed here
Thanking our Sponsors & Supporters:
- Venue: The Landing at Dockside | For your next private or corporate function call on 07 3217 3646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Promotional Marketing: Superfox Merchandise | For fresh ideas to go from frumpy to foxy call 07 3899 6933 or email email@example.com
- Audio Visual: Fairchild Multimedia | For your AV requirements for your next event call 07 3252 0000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photographer: Lucid Photography | For stunning images that impress call 0433 957 677 or email email@example.com
- Video Marketing Partner: Ride Free Media | For creative video strategies call 07 3040 0207 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website Design & Digital Agency: Vivo Group | For intelligent & innovative online media call 07 3368 3860 or email email@example.com
- SEO: Reload Media | For SEO & internet marketing strategy call 07 3371 1055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gift Sponsor: Edible Blooms | For all corporate gifts and chocolate bouquets, order online or call 1300 768 996
- Panel Facillitator: Cat Matson | For strategy planning to get your business firing on all cylinders, speaking and facillitating at your next event or workshop call 0410 695 465, email email@example.com or tweet her at @CatMatson.
Join us for a panel discussion on why direct mail and email marketing is still the best return on investment for your marketing dollar.
- How to integrate one to one marketing across multiple channels
- Using your data to personalise your message
- Business to business database marketing
- Why email marketing is evolving. Not dying
- Practical tips for optimising email for your business objectives
Who would benefit from attending:
- Business owners & directors
- Marketing and communication professionals
- B2B marketers
- Neil Jorgensen, Direct Marketing Manager, Signet @SignetAustralia
- Nick Pritchard, Creative Director, Decoder
- Matthew Johnson, EDM Specialist, Vision6 @Vision6
- Panel Facilitator: Cat Matson, Business CATalyst, Alito @catmatson
- Private Christmas Party at The Landing at Dockside in the Garden Room to the value of $1000 (includes drinks and food), courtesy of The Landing at Dockside.
- $150 voucher redeemable for $100 for services and $50 for products courtesy of GW Private Room, hair salon in Festival Towers, Brisbane City (National Award Best Hairdresser: Winner 08/09, Runner-Up 10/11).
- $150 Flight Centre Travel Voucher courtesy of GJI - Data Intelligence People.
- One night’s accommodation in a Deluxe Suite and Continental breakfast for 2 in Seasalt at Armstrongs, a bottle of bubbly & chocolates on arrival & a midday checkout, courtesy of The Inchcolm Hotel.
- 1 x Four (4) premium reserve tickets to the Brisbane Lions vs Port Adelaide game on Sunday 3 July 2011 valued at $246, courtesy of AFL Queensland
- 1 x Double Pass to Interactive Minds 'Stop Talking and Start Listening: Social Media Measurement and Beyond' on 6 July 2011
- 1 x 16G USB flashdrive, courtesy of Fairchild Multimedia.
- Each attendee wil receive 10% off your next Edible Blooms order (promo code in your tote bag).
We want YOU to tweet about the #Networx event!Participants are welcome to bring along their personal devices and mobile phones to tweet during the session! Please use the hash-tag #NXBris! Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/networxevents No. of tickets remaining: 2
Why Direct is Still the Best
Join the Conversation#nxbris
The Landing at DocksideVenue Sponsor
Under the new ownership of iconic hospitality gurus Richard and Jane Deery, The Landing at Dockside formally known as Snug Harbour, is one of Brisbane’s most beautiful and atmospheric venues. Overlooking the Brisbane River and the Dockside marina, this event experience is the ideal space to showcase what Brisbane has to offer. Your guests can arrive by boat, enjoy drinks and canapés on the terrace, and dance under the twinkle of fairy lights with the iconic Story Bridge adding sparkle to the view.
Catering for cocktail receptions from 30 to 1500 guests, and dining areas from 30 – 500, get away from the office for a day, and meet in our tranquil garden setting, bbq on our terrace and laugh the night away in our Comedy room. With 3 unique spaces, each with their own fantastic dance floor areas, we can offer tailored and all inclusive packages. Design your whole event from the beginning with the help of our dedicated team, or let us do it for you. Tailor an event to suit your style, taste and budget.
Please contact our Coordinators on (07) 3217 3646 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
44 Ferry street Dockside, Kangaroo Point, 4169
Download our menus, packages and photos landingatdockside.com.auLearn More
Here’s a sneaky peek at the speakers for this event.
Neil JorgensenDirect Marketing Manager, Signet
Neil Jorgensen is Direct Marketing Manager at Signet and has worked in direct marketing for the past 16 years. With a strong background in direct marketing through his work at Australia Post and the non-for-profit sector, he has engaged a wide range of business marketplaces and has been fortunate to work alongside many advanced systems and practitioners.
A past ADMA committee member and State Chair, Neil has presented on direct marketing to numerous groups of business people and students throughout his career. He is passionate about the use of effective and relevant direct marketing that is integrated across the organisation and sales and marketing channels.
Nick PritchardCreative Director, Decoder
Nick is one of Brisbane’s best-known and most well-respected creative directors. He is the architect behind a large number of successful brand, advertising, direct marketing and outdoor campaigns for some of Australia’s most recognised household names. As founder and Creative Director, Nick is free to combine his passion for creativity with an uncompromising approach to results-based marketing, embedding tried and tested direct response techniques wherever possible.
Nick’s campaigns have been recognised at many of the industry’s leading awards ceremonies, and, in recognition of this contribution, 2010 saw him sat on the judges’ panel at the prestigious Caples Awards in New York. Nick is involved with: BFA (major in Printmaking), Chairman of ADMA QLD, National Board member of ADMA, Board member of Communify Queensland.
Matthew JohnsonEDM Specialist, Vision6
Matthew Johnson is the EDM Specialist at Vision6 and has been in the email marketing industry for over 6 years. His work with Vision6 helps to educate marketers and business owners on how to create, connect and convert using the power of e-messaging.
His deep understanding of email marketing principles and practices has seen him work alongside hundreds of companies including RACQ, Supercheap Auto, BMW and Queensland Government in the optimisation of their email marketing practices and strategies. With a passion for all things e-messaging Matthew is also a regular speaker at the annual Email Marketing Summit Australia (EMSA).
Panel Chair: Cat MatsonChief Digital Officer, City of Brisbane
Cat Matson is Brisbane's Chief Digital Officer, overseeing the citywide Digital Brisbane strategy. Under the strategy, Cat is responsible for driving economic growth through digital adoption in the SME sector, strengthening the city's digital start-up ecosystem and facilitating Cyber City initiatives. Recently named as a rising female in the technology sector by the Sydney Morning Herald, Cat is considered an industry leader when it comes to the digital space, with a savvy business mind and a robust understanding of the wider business context.