Terms and Conditions
Please familiarise yourself with the below terms and conditions before purchasing a ticket
- Make sure you are booking for the correct event. We do not transfer tickets if you have booked for the wrong topic/date or city.
- Make sure you have read & understand the Cancellation / Substitution / Refund Policy.
- We do not transfer tickets to another event, or to another location. If you can no longer attend, you are welcome to send a substitute, please advise us their details as soon as possible. Please check the location of the event you're booking because tickets are not transferable to another city, in any circumstances.
- Make sure Special Dietary Requirements are advised if relevant to you or your guests.
- Photographs and video may be taken of you or your guests during the event. Networx has the right to use the photographs and video on the web and for any promotional/marketing purposes. Photographs and video remain the property of the Photographer, Video Producer & Networx Marketers Meetings.
- Networx does not like spammers. Please respect other attendee's privacy. Whilst guests of the evening like to get in contact with people whome they've met on the night, if you have been spammed, please let Networx know immediately.
- Alcoholic beverages are served at Networx events. You must be over 18 years of age when attending. We strongly support responsible consumption of alcohol. Intoxicated guests will be asked to leave.
- Networx events can be fun and enjoyable, but they are still a business event and we expect all attendees to behave in a professional and mature manner at all times. Inappropriate behaviour and conduct at events is not acceptable.
- In the event of event cancellation (for instance, the venue has no power due to a freak storm), an email will be sent to registered attendees and a notification will be posted on the event webpage, Facebook and Twitter. A refund may be issued or ticket transfer may be available to another event. In the instance that the event (still) proceeds, we are unable to refund the ticket price or transfer tickets as the event has proceeded and costs have made to the venue.