Top tips from David Steel, our web design and development speaker at Networx's 'Cracking the Creative Brief' event
Wednesday 26th August 2009 10:34am
By Networx Brisbane
1. Have a clear idea of what you want to achieve. Objectives and goals will dictate the direction of the project.
2. Be aware of who your target audience is and tailor the content and experience towards them.
3. Give the design agency as much information relating to your brand and business as you can - even if you think it might not be relevant.
4. Know your budget and timeframe for execution - both of these have a significant impact on the project.
5. Remember - spending time on developing a great brief will save you time and frustration in the long run.
By David Steel
Networx Brisbane's 'Cracking the Creative Brief' event - 25 August 2009 at Zuri Bar & Dining.
|Post by Lisa Ma (@lisama_)
Networx Marketers Meetings - Brisbane
Follow on Twitter: @networxevents