Reload Media's Top Ten Tips for Integrated Digital Strategy Success
Friday 26th February 2010 03:22pm
By Networx Brisbane
Reload Media presented 'Integrated Digital Strategy - the Final Piece of the Marketing Puzzle' at Networx Brisbane - 24 February 2010. Here are Reload's Top 10 Tips for IDS Success:
- Don’t make assumptions about your market, treat every customer as a one-on-one engagement
- Create a comprehensive marketing approach and implement a digital method of tracking each individual marketing effort’s effectiveness
- Ensure your marketing messages are consistent to reinforce TV, radio, print messages, slogans and offers
- Use social media (e.g. Facebook and Twitter) to harness primary marketing drivers, not the other way around
- If you’re using a radio / TV marketing medium, use easy to remember web and phone numbers (makes tracking easier)
- Put your TV ads on YouTube, upload your radio ads and billboards to the web
- If you’re using an outdoor marketing medium, use sharp, memorable web addresses and slogans that if searched, rank well in search engines
- Embed codes in all your email links to track which link has been clicked (your web designer can help out here)
- Make sure your online offers can be redeemed offline
- Install Google Analytics!
- Networx event: 'Integrated Digital Strategy - the Final Piece of the Marketing Puzzle'
- Reload Media's presentation for 'Integrated Digital Strategy - The Final Piece of the Marketing Puzzle'
- #Networx search results on Twitter - updates from attendees
- Follow speakers, sponsors and attendees on Twitter: @networxevents @reloada @MBEStonesCorner @lifeatlucid @MissBlooms @VivoGroup @Reload_Media @ignitePR_ @Tangalooma @QAGGoMA @laundrycreative @tafastrack @kristindahlberg @fader @icodea @Franklin_Adam @teckrabbit @zarraffascoffee @brandrally @KDPRknows @lisama_ @jodieparker @sitemost @rissypm @goldcoastfc @thehangingspace @jason_rose @aliciajohncock @NickyAtDebut @goldyfrocks @LibbyJRobinson @rippleali Missed someone/change request?
|Post by Lisa Ma (@lisama_)
Networx Marketers Meetings - Brisbane
Follow on Twitter: @networxevents