Networx Podcast Ep2: Programmatic Principles - How to evolve in the automation and adtech arena
Tuesday 16th April 2019 05:13pm
By Lisa Ma
While it's easy to love the concept of fully automated buying and selling of ads, and the promise of huge ROI and transparent performance metrics, in reality adtech and programmatic has historically been a marketplace full of tricks and traps. In 2018, the industry is reaching a point of maturity. Data ethics, ad fraud and bad actors are right in the spotlight and new technologies and methods are promising more trustworthiness and better performance for those in the know. Join us as we traverse everything programmatic and adtech to bring you up to speed on the latest innovations, challenges, and opportunities.
During this podcast, you'll discover:
- Programmatic... What the hell is it?
- Dynamic content and personalised ads
- Programmatic TV and audio
- GDPR, data rights and ethics
- Ad fraud and transparency
- Technology versus creativity
- Cara Walsh, Programmatic Pioneer, Walsh Consulting
- Michael Chen, Digital Media Portfolio Manager, Reload Media
- Michael Petersen, Director, My Media Trading Desk
- Networx blog post: Unpacking Programmatic and Adtech in B2B
- Networx final top tips video: Programmatic Principles - How to evolve in the automation and adtech arena
This is a live recording at Queensland Cricketers' Club on 25 September 2018 by Select Audio Visual.
Networx Brisbane events are organised by conference and events company, Iceberg Events. These events are proudly supported by Reload Media, Vivo Group, Select Audio Visual, Vision6, Andzen and DPMA.
Produced by Networx Brisbane, Australia. For upcoming live events, visit https://brisbane.networxevents.com.au/events
Follow Networx Brisbane on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.