Networx Podcast Ep12: Social Media - Getting more metrics from meaningful moments
Wednesday 14th August 2019 04:57pm
By Lisa Ma
Social media isn’t just a powerful influence. It’s an ever-changing and fundamental layer of modern life. The challenge for marketers and their brands is to build teams and systems that play to its strengths - intimacy, authenticity, personality, and belonging. Join some of Australia’s leading social media specialists at what is always a Networx smash hit, as they share their experiences and advice on how to make social media work for business in 2019.
During this podcast, you'll discover:
- How to use content to build brand, create engagement and drive conversions.
- Managing your business case and continually demonstrating ROI.
- Using influencers to expand reach and get results.
- Customer service crossover - chatbots, livechat, direct messages, and avoiding the pitfalls of treating it all the same way.
- How to navigate a crisis and come out better than before.
- Standing out from the crowd and finding your brand’s authentic voice.
- Hugh Rees, Co-Founder & Head of Digital, Expose Media
- Tyra Gunnis, Content & Social Media Manager, City Beach Australia
- Billy Perrier, Social Media Manager, Neds & Ladbrokes
Panel Facilitator: James Gauci, Senior Digital Manager
Podcast Host and Event MC: Lisa Ma, Networx Brisbane & Iceberg Events
Further resource links:
Live recording at Loft West End on 19 June 2019 by Select Audio Visual.
Networx Brisbane events are organised by conference and events company, Iceberg Events. These events are proudly supported by Reload Media, Vivo Group, Select Audio Visual, Vision6, Andzen and DPMA.
Produced by Networx Brisbane, Australia. For upcoming live events, visit https://brisbane.networxevents.com.au/events
Follow Networx Brisbane on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Never miss an episode.
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Castbox or TuneIn
to get new episodes as they become available.