Networx Podcast Ep17: Strategy & Innovation for 2020
Friday 14th February 2020 11:39am
By Grace Lingard
This is the Networx you've been waiting for all year - an opportunity to hear from an expert panel on what the future of marketing strategy and innovation holds in 2020 and beyond. If you've got a head for strategy or aspire to take your business to the next level, you can't miss this event. Join us for networking and a panel discussion on Innovation and Strategy for 2020, followed by our annual Xmas Party.
During this podcast, you'll discover:
- Innovation trends we'll see take off and make a serious impact in 2020.
- The future of customer experience.
- How AI platforms are going to disrupt marketing for the better.
- Sarah Bell, Co-Founder and Rita's Mum, AiRE
- Kirsty Robinson, Head of Experience, VMLY&R Brisbane
- Paul Woodward, Sales Leader – Startups and Midmarket, Amazon Web Services
Panel Facilitator: Elizabeth Gibbons, Director of Client Services
Podcast Host and Event MC: Lisa Ma, Networx Brisbane & Iceberg Events
Further resource links:
- #nxbris video: Kirsty of @vmlyr shares end-to-end CX: Transforming Patient Care with DeloitteASSIST https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RfojcYR8iM
- #nxbris video: Paul of @amazonwebservices shares a video Introducing Amazon Go and the world’s most advanced shopping technology https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrmMk1Myrxc
- Networx blog
- Networx final top tips video
Live recording at Loft West End on 26 November 2019 by Select Audio Visual.
Networx Brisbane events are organised by conference and events company, Iceberg Events. These events are proudly supported by Reload Media, Select Audio Visual, Vision6, Box Betty and DPMA.
Produced by Networx Brisbane, Australia. For upcoming live events, visit https://brisbane.networxevents.com.au/events
Follow Networx Brisbane on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Never miss an episode.
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Castbox or TuneIn
to get new episodes as they become available.