Networx Podcast Ep19: Is the Agency Model Dead? And What Comes Next...
Wednesday 6th May 2020 12:25pm
By Grace Lingard
National advertising spend last year fell for the first time in seven years. Disruption from consultants, reducing budgets and thinning margins are squeezing agencies right now. But is it too early to talk of their demise, and what model would replace it?
During this podcast, you'll discover:
- How we got here and why it's important
- What is happening at the coal face in the industry today
- What marketers need to know to get the best from their agency relationships
- How to prepare for the future
- Stephen Ball, Head Of Marketing, Pacific, AVEVA
- Emily Forrest, Head of Business Development, Reload Media
Panel Facilitator: Liam Fitzpatrick, Founder & Head of Communications, Commswork
Further resource links:
Networx Brisbane events are organised by conference and events company, Iceberg Events. These events are proudly supported by Reload Media, Select Audio Visual, Vision6 and DPMA.
Produced by Networx Brisbane, Australia. For upcoming live events, visit https://brisbane.networxevents.com.au/events
Follow Networx Brisbane on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Never miss an episode.
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Castbox or TuneIn
to get new episodes as they become available.