Networx Podcast - Ep 30: B2B Marketing Trends your Brand needs to Embrace NOW!
Tuesday 1st June 2021 05:51pm
By Jodie Parker
If you're a B2B marketer, most of your conversations revolve around the sales team's targets and their collateral needs (read: fliers).
But the data clearly shows B2B companies that focus more resources on building their brand profile win more sales, more often, at a better price, and for longer periods of time. So how do we break our obsession with sales to create better brands that sell more?
Panel of Speakers:
- Kirsty Jackson, Marketing & Community Director, Freelancing Gems LinkedIn
- Mark Ryan, Manager, Engagement, Mater Education LinkedIn
- Tyson Cobb, CEO, Practice + Pixels LinkedIn
During this panel, you will learn:
- The stats behind building successful B2B brands
- How to sustainably split your budgets so brand development gets as much love as sales
- Case studies about B2B companies that have supercharged sales through creative brand executions
- The kind of content that resonates with buyers in the B2B landscape
Live recording by Select Audio Visual.
Networx Brisbane events are organised by conference and events company, Iceberg Events. These events are proudly supported by Reload Media, Select Audio Visual, Vision6, and DPMA.
Produced by Networx Brisbane, Australia. For upcoming events, visit https://brisbane.networxevents.com.au/events
Follow Networx Brisbane on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Never miss an episode.
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Castbox or TuneIn
to get new episodes as they become available.