Corporate Annual Passes 2019
Friday 7th December 2018 10:25am
By Bella Lenti
Networx Brisbane Annual Passes 2019
For a limited time, you have the chance to buy your tickets to this year's Networx Brisbane events upfront! Purchase your 2019 Pass to access tickets to each Networx Brisbane event without having to seek internal approvals or paying per event.
Package Levels (4 options available):
Flying Solo Package
Individual/Sole Trader Annual Pass
1 ticket per month (10 events)
$720 inc gst
Double Trouble Package
Small Business Annual Pass
2 tickets per month (10 events)
$1420 inc gst
Three Amigos Package
Corporate Annual Pass
Up to 3 tickets per month (10 events)
$2100 inc gst
Corporate Annual Pass
Up to 5 tickets per month (10 events)
$3450 inc gst
The dates for our 2019 Brisbane events are as follows:
- Wednesday, 20 February - Creating a Superbowl Moment - Winning Campaigns
- Wednesday, 27 March - Content Marketing
- Tuesday, 30 April - Inbound Marketing
- Wednesday, 29 May - Customer Journey
- Wednesday, 19 June - Social Media
- Wednesday, 31 July - Podcasting
- Tuesday, 27 August - Lessons in Failure
- Wednesday, 18 September - Meet the CMOs
- Tuesday, 29 October - Al & Data
- Tuesday, 26 November - Innovation & Strategy for 2020
These dates and topics may be subject to change. Events typically run from 6.00pm to 8.00pm. For topics, event format and the most up to date information, see our Networx Brisbane Events 2019 Calendar.
Guaranteed* ticket(s) to the event, networking opportunities with finger food and complimentary house drinks, professional development seminar and Networx attendee bag.
Benefits of buying an Annual Pass:
- You are purchasing your tickets at a reduced rate
- There is no need to organise internal approvals and purchase a ticket each month
- You are guaranteed* the number of ticket(s) to each of the events (per your Package Level)
*Terms & Conditions:
- 2018 annual passholders are given the first right of refusal to take up these limited packages.
- The annual pass entitles you to the number of tickets outlined in your Package Level. Any additional tickets on top of your Package Level are to be purchased at the rate on the website.
- Tickets are transferable only to another member of the same organisation and can not be refunded.
- If a ticketholder cannot attend an event, you will need to forfeit the ticket (no credit notes are available for these tickets). This is important, please be aware.
- A Primary Contact needs to be assigned to the Annual Pass. Networx Brisbane is to be advised if this person leaves and who the replacement is.
- The ticket bookings for each event still need to happen via the event website - the Primary Contact will be provided with a special code to make their booking complimentary.
Secure your Annual Pass:
To order your annual pass please email Lisa Ma and advise which level you would like! You must agree to the above Terms & Conditions when booking. A tax invoice will be provided for payment via bank transfer.
Annual Passes close Friday 15 February 2019, or until sold out.