Creating a brand that people adore needs 3 key components across everything you do
Monday 4th April 2011 10:40am
By Networx Brisbane
We just had our Networx event on 30 March 2011 called 'Marketing with Love - creating brands that people adore' with our panellists:
- Sarah Whyte, Digital Marketing Manager, Tourism Queensland (@tourismqld @whytebate)
- Karoline Cumming, Director, Clear Identity (@KarolineCumming)
- David Frangiosa, Marketing & Communications Manager, Variety Queensland (@varietyqld @frangii)
I have listened to past Networx speakers that your logo is NOT your brand. And I think Karoline Cumming's slide of the 'Brand Circle' illustrates this point really well:
Karoline says that a successful brand is made up of 3 key components:
- Presentation (how you look)
- Communication (what you say) and
- Behaviour (what you do).
How does this fit into 'Marketing with Love - creating brands that people adore'?
You have to look across all of these areas to ensure that you're getting your brand's message and value across consistently.
- Karoline Cumming's Blog Post: Marketing with Love - Creating brands that people adore: Networx Brisbane Wrap-Up
- Networx Event Details: Marketing with Love - creating brands that people adore
- Karoline Cumming's Blog Post: The Secret to a Successful Brand
|Post by Lisa Ma (@lisama_)
Networx Marketers Meetings - Brisbane
Follow on Twitter: @networxevents