Networx's 'Schmooze or Lose' event in The Courier-Mail
Thursday 29th March 2007 02:06pm
By Networx Brisbane
Brisbane's marketing and communication industry got together on Wednesday 28 March 2007 to learn about 'Schmooze or Lose? Corporate Entertaining and Events' with guest speakers:
- Michael Bowers, CEO, Brisbane Lions
- Lachlan Begg, Sales Manager, Qld Cricket
- Fabienne Templeman, Corporate Development Manager, Queensland Theatre Company
If solid relationships are the key to business success, where and how can these be cemented? What is the role for corporate hospitality and how do make this investment deliver a return for your business?
The panel discussed:
- Novel and traditional ideas for corporate entertaining
- Low cost options + guaranteed winners
- How to manage the process to ensure it delivers a true return
- How to ensure your hospitality event is a success for all involved
The networking and panel event was held at The Gabba, Wooloongabba with guests overlooking The Gabba playing field.
This is our event in "Out & About" in The Courier-Mail:
Thanks to our sponsors: Red Carpet Projects, The Gabba, Brisbane Lions, Michael O'Brien Catering, Aquent, Fairchild Multimedia.
Event photography by Esther Cole, Frollop.