Top tips from Kelly Quinn, our promotional merchandise speaker at Networx's 'Cracking the Creative Brief' event
Wednesday 26th August 2009 10:22am
By Networx Brisbane
What does your business do?
- What does your company do and what markets does it operate in?
- What is your company’s culture and approach when using merchandise?
- Have you used merchandise previously and has it been effective in achieving ROI?
- What is the overall goal of your campaign and why use merchandise?
- What are you trying to communicate and why? What is your main message?
- Are you trying to sell more products or build awareness of your company/product/service?
- How do you plan to monitor the ROI on this campaign?
- What are your target market’s demographics & psychographics? e.g. the age, gender, income, tastes, views, attitudes, employment, geography, lifestyle of those you want to reach/attract/influence
- Why do you think merchandise is the best route to influence your particular audience for this campaign?
- What is the overall budget for merchandise for the campaign you’re planning?
- What is the scope of the campaign overall and what other elements of the marketing mix are you planning?
By Kelly Quinn
Phone 07 3899 8109
Networx Brisbane's 'Cracking the Creative Brief' event - 25 August 2009 at Zuri Bar & Dining.
|Post by Lisa Ma (@lisama_)
Networx Marketers Meetings - Brisbane
Follow on Twitter: @networxevents