Networx Podcast Ep16: Customer Data
Tuesday 14th January 2020 03:04pm
By Grace Lingard
"Data is the new oil." A limited metaphor, but one that describes the hunger of businesses in the 21st century for this precious resource. Whether you're a new, growing, or established business, the data you collect is the most valuable asset you hold. But where is it? And do you really own it? How do you unlock its potential energy to deliver amazing customer experiences and business value? The answers and tools you seek might be right under your nose! If 'AI' is a line item in your business plan, join us as our panel of business AI and data specialists dive deep on the latest trends in data collection and AI-driven activation.
During this podcast, you'll discover:
- Customer data platforms: are they a passing fad, or the new normal?
- Data and AI ethics in the wake of 'The Great Hack.'
- The latest in artificial intelligence and machine learning for business improvement and hyperpersonalised marketing.
- The best ways to collect and manage your data.
- How to avoid rookie errors in data and AI.
- The people, processes and tech you need to start your journey to AI-driven experiences and businesses.
- Nicholas Therkelsen-Terry, CEO & Co-founder, Max Kelsen
- Natasha Lam, Head of Automation - Finance, Blackbook.ai
- Ryan Stuart, CEO & Founder, Kapiche
Panel Facilitator: James Gauci, Senior Digital Lead, PPQ
Podcast Host and Event MC: Lisa Ma, Networx Brisbane & Iceberg Events
Further resource links:
Live recording at The Calile Hotel on 29th October 2019 by Select Audio Visual.
Networx Brisbane events are organised by conference and events company, Iceberg Events. These events are proudly supported by Reload Media, Box Betty, Select Audio Visual, Vision6, and DPMA.
Produced by Networx Brisbane, Australia. For upcoming live events, visit https://brisbane.networxevents.com.au/events
Follow Networx Brisbane on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Never miss an episode.
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Castbox or TuneIn
to get new episodes as they become available.