Ep18: Content Marketing - How to craft game-changing content that nails business goals
Tuesday 10th March 2020 04:41pm
By Grace Lingard
Businesses without audience-focused content that achieve business goals are in for a world of pain. In this discussion, our panellists will share how they approach the distinct objectives their businesses set for them, what they do to create compelling content moments for their audiences, how they fit into the wider business goals, and how to measure success or failure.
During this podcast, you'll discover:
- How to align content with business objectives
- Why an audience focus and distinct tone of voice is your greatest weapon
- Case studies from brands that have nailed their content experiences for customers
- Lucille Burkitt, Digital Content Lead (Customer & Community), Urban Utilities
- Andrew McGrath, Marketing Specialist – Social Media & Content, BCF - Boating Camping Fishing
- Courtney McDonnell, Digital Content Producer, Brisbane Lions AFC
Panel Facilitator: Kurt Sanders, Director of Strategy
#nxbris video: Courtney McDonnell of Brisbane Lions shares an example of how the team diversified their skills to keep up with content trends https://www.instagram.com/p/By9xHhwl-nI/
#nxbris video: Courtney McDonnell of Brisbane Lions shares how they take on Game Day! https://www.instagram.com/p/B0u2wuWFjRz/
#nxbris video: Andrew McGrath's example of serialising content - BCF's Off The Grid With The Badger... Coming soon! https://youtu.be/-Kx-jhm8nLs
Podcast Host and Event MC: Lisa Ma, Networx Brisbane & Iceberg Events
Further resource links:
Live recording at Loft West End on 26 February 2020 by Select Audio Visual.
Networx Brisbane events are organised by conference and events company, Iceberg Events. These events are proudly supported by Reload Media, Select Audio Visual, Vision6, and DPMA.
Produced by Networx Brisbane, Australia. For upcoming live events, visit https://brisbane.networxevents.com.au/events
Follow Networx Brisbane on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Never miss an episode.
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Castbox or TuneIn to get new episodes as they become available.