Networx Podcast Ep1: Podcasts - Giving your brand a voice
Friday 29th March 2019 10:00am
By Lisa Ma
Are you one of those people who take the advantage of listening to podcasts during your drive to and from your place of work, or while taking a walk, or on a plane journey Podcasting is on the rise... How can brands leverage off this medium and add it into their marketing mix? Podcasting is one form of content that builds client trust and establishes your business as the authority in the industry. Our panel will cover the power of audio, the future of podcasting, storytelling, promotion and leverage, monetisation, as well as case studies of successful podcasters that are making a difference.
During this podcast, you'll discover:
- What it takes to be a successful podcast producer
- Production, equipment, content, marketing and monetisation
- The power of authenticity and staying true to your brand
- How to build a loyal listener base
- Why original content is key
- Consistency and commitment is key
- Successful business case studies
- Stevie Dillon, Social Media Strategist, Stevie Says Social
- Phoebe Parsons, Podcaster, Confessions of a Twenty Something Train Wreck
- Ronsley Vaz, Founder & Chief Energy Officer, Amplify
- Stevie Says Social Podcast
- Confessions of a Twenty Something Train Wreck
- Bond Appetit
- Should I Start a Podcast?
A rebroadcast of this panel conversation features on Bond Appetit's podcast - Episode 244. Networx Panel: Tips for Success from Three Podcasters that Have Already Made it Big.
Further resource links:
- Networx blog post: How Brands Can Leverage Podcasts In 2018
- Networx final top tips video: Podcasts - Giving your brand a voice
This is a live recording at Loft West End on 28 August 2018 by Select Audio Visual.
Networx Brisbane events are organised by conference and events company, Iceberg Events. These events are proudly supported by Reload Media, Vivo Group, Select Audio Visual, Vision6, Andzen and DPMA.
Produced by Networx Brisbane, Australia. For upcoming live events, visit https://brisbane.networxevents.com.au/events
Follow Networx Brisbane on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.