Networx Podcast Ep15: Meet the CMOs
Wednesday 20th November 2019 09:56am
By Grace Lingard
The world of chief marketing officers is changing rapidly. CMO's are being tasked with rapidly adjusting to changing customer preferences whilst staying relevant and achieving growth. Join us for networking and a panel discussion with our CMO panel.
During this podcast, you'll discover:
- What skills do marketers aspiring to the C-suite need to be investing in now?
- How do you balance the need for data-driven results and long-term strategies such as brand awareness?
- What are you looking for in young marketers and how do you capitalize those skills to compliment your leadership?
- How do you transition from campaign management, to people and brand management?
- Adam Coward, Chief Marketing Officer, Youfoodz
- Yasmine Gray, Executive Director, Red Havas AU
- Kirsty Jackson, Chief Marketing Officer, Cohort Go
Panel Facilitator: Elizabeth Gibbons, Director of Client Services, zeroseven
Podcast Host and Event MC: Lisa Ma, Networx Brisbane & Iceberg Events
Further resource links:
Live recording at Loft West End on 18th September 2019 by Select Audio Visual.
Networx Brisbane events are organised by conference and events company, Iceberg Events. These events are proudly supported by Reload Media, Select Audio Visual, Vision6, and DPMA.
Produced by Networx Brisbane, Australia. For upcoming live events, visit https://brisbane.networxevents.com.au/events
Follow Networx Brisbane on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Never miss an episode.
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Castbox or TuneIn
to get new episodes as they become available.