Networx Podcast Ep3: Instagram - Brand engagement through imagery and stories
Tuesday 30th April 2019 11:08am
By Lisa Ma
Instagram is a powerful tool to build brand awareness, generate website traffic and increase sales to an engaged audience. By harnessing the power of images and creativity, brands are connecting and resonating with target audiences in completely new ways. Join us as we discover how to leverage hashtags, deliver creative captions and choose the best filters to tell your story.
During this podcast, you'll discover:
- How Instagram thrives in a mobile first age
- How customers/clients engage with Instagram
- How to convert users to share and discover your content
- How to target and find new users through hashtags
- How to be creative and stand out through storytelling
- Ash Daniec, Creator & Director, SoBa
- Kory McAvoy, Creative Director, Engine Group & Co-founder, The Academy of Grounding
- Nathan Biddle, Multimedia Designer & Producer, Brisbane Broncos
- Ash Daniec: @ashdaniec @wearesoba
- Kory McAvoy: @korymc @theacademyofgrounding
- Brisbane Broncos: @brisbanebroncos
- Elizabeth Gibbons: @gibbled @zeroseven_brisbane
Further resource links:
- Networx blog post: Event Highlights from our Instagram Panel
- Networx final top tips video: Instagram - Brand engagement through imagery and stories
- Networx video: Ash Daniec sharing her Instagram tips
This is a live recording at The Lord Alfred on 30 October 2018 by Select Audio Visual.
Networx Brisbane events are organised by conference and events company, Iceberg Events. These events are proudly supported by Reload Media, Vivo Group, Select Audio Visual, Vision6, Andzen and DPMA.