Networx Podcast Ep4: Crafting Content for Social Media Success
Wednesday 15th May 2019 11:36am
By Lisa Ma
Gone are the days when a solid listicle or carefully chosen Insta filter would take you crazy-viral and earn you a promotion. Audience expectations are now sky-high, and competition for attention has reached saturation point. Social media audiences are more discerning than ever, regularly weeding their garden of likes, follows, and even accounts to get the content they want in the way that they want it. How can we possibly cut through? Join us as we deep-dive on the latest and greatest in social media and content marketing. We'll cover influencers, podcasts, video, AR, channel optimisation, social listening, and the big shifts happening in social media that will impact our day-to-day lives as content marketers and consumers.
During this podcast, you'll discover:
- Hot tips, tricks and advice on how to make great content for a satisfied social audience.
- Using influencers to drive real results.
- Building content for mobile - temporary content, getting the best from video, and the new AR.
- Reaching Gen Z - what content they want and how they want to get it.
- Amazing audio - what a great podcast looks like and how to get people to listen.
- Too many tools! How to refine your toolkit and avoid bloat.
- Moving beyond reach to measure real ROI.
- Being original, and how to stand out in an over-saturated content landscape.
- Ashton Rigg, Brand Marketing Manager, Youfoodz
- Kurt Sanders, Director of Strategy, The Content Division
- Flo Le Mens, Social Media Coordinator
- Networx blog post: Crafting Content for Social Media Success Highlights
- Networx final top tips video: Crafting Content for Social Media Success
This is a live recording at Botanic Gardens Cafe and Function Centre on 24 July 2018 by Select Audio Visual.
Networx Brisbane events are organised by conference and events company, Iceberg Events. These events are proudly supported by Reload Media, Vivo Group, Select Audio Visual, Vision6, Andzen and DPMA.
Produced by Networx Brisbane, Australia. For upcoming live events, visit https://brisbane.networxevents.com.au/events
Follow Networx Brisbane on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Never miss an episode.
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Castbox or TuneIn
to get new episodes as they become available.