Networx Podcast Ep5: Strategy & Innovation for 2019 - The latest in emerging trends and tech
Wednesday 29th May 2019 11:43am
By Lisa Ma
Stop what you're doing. Step back. Take a breath. Surely there's a better way of getting this done. Surely there are new approaches we can take to getting our message heard. Surely there are new technologies that will make our work bigger, faster, stronger, better. Good news - there's all that and more just around the corner.
During this podcast, you'll discover:
- Innovation trends we'll see take off and make a serious impact in 2019.
- The latest strategic approaches to maximising return on your effort and investment.
- What 'enterprise agility' means for marketers, and how to thrive using lean and agile methods.
- What omni-channel marketing will mean in 2019.
- How AI platforms are going to disrupt marketing for the better.
- Jenny Williams, Chief Marketing Officer, Compare the Market
- Nigel Dalton, Chief Inventor, REA Group
- John Cosgrove, Partner - Salesforce Einstein, GrowthOps
Panel Facilitator: James Gauci, Senior Digital Manager
Podcast Host and Event MC: Lisa Ma, Networx Brisbane & Iceberg Events
Further resource links:
- Reload Media blog post: ‘Strategy and Innovation for 2019’ – Brisbane Networx November 2019
- Networx final top tips video: Strategy & Innovation for 2019
This is a live recording at Loft West End on 27 November 2018 by Select Audio Visual.
Networx Brisbane events are organised by conference and events company, Iceberg Events. These events are proudly supported by Reload Media, Vivo Group, Select Audio Visual, Vision6, Andzen and DPMA.
Produced by Networx Brisbane, Australia. For upcoming live events, visit https://brisbane.networxevents.com.au/events
Follow Networx Brisbane on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Never miss an episode.
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Castbox or TuneIn
to get new episodes as they become available.