Networx Podcast Ep7: Content Marketing Hacks - Evidence-based content strategies to increase your website traffic
Wednesday 26th June 2019 04:02pm
By Lisa Ma
Content marketing has a lot of jobs to do including: driving awareness, generating leads, establishing trust and getting people to your website. Yet as marketers we don't have a lot of time, but we are expected to develop blogs, email campaigns, e-books and social media just to start. In this episode, learn from the best as they tell us how they deliver an effective strategy and get the best return for their efforts from their content.
During this podcast, you'll discover:
- Tools and tips to analyse your audience
- Content calendars
- You-can-do it tomorrow SEO tips
- Amplifying your message
- Measuring success and reach
- Content Shock
- Alicia Marr, Digital Content Manager, Serotonin Creative
- Brittanie Dreghorn, Group Account Director, The Content Division
- Brian Crisp, Head of Suddenly Queensland, News Corp Australia
Panel Facilitator: Elizabeth Gibbons, Director of Client Services, zeroseven
Podcast Host and Event MC: Lisa Ma, Networx Brisbane & Iceberg Events
Further resource links:
- Grey Matters (Honest conversations about growing older in Australia)
- Networx blog post: Content Marketing Hackathon
- Networx final top tips video: Content Marketing Hacks - Evidence-based content strategies to increase your website traffic
Live recording at Loft West End on 27 March 2019 by Select Audio Visual https://selectaudiovisual.com.au
Networx Brisbane events are organised by conference and events company, Iceberg Events. These events are proudly supported by Reload Media, Vivo Group, Select Audio Visual, Vision6, Andzen and DPMA.
Produced by Networx Brisbane, Australia. For upcoming live events, visit https://brisbane.networxevents.com.au/events
Follow Networx Brisbane on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Never miss an episode. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Castbox or TuneInto get new episodes as they become available.