Networx Podcast Ep8,9,10: Inbound Marketing - How to attract and engage your way to satisfied customers
Wednesday 17th July 2019 04:43pm
By Lisa Ma
Inbound marketing is the philosophy behind some of the most successful 'pull' marketing strategies of all time. It says that if you combine an authentic brand with quality content, digital marketing, and automation, then sit back and relax! The leads will come to you. Our expert panel will share with us some of their best tips to attract, engage and delight your prospects at every stage of the conversation.
During the event, we covered:
- How to make leads and sales come to you.
- The latest trends and tactics.
- The modern inbound marketer's toolkit.
- How video is changing the inbound game.
- Where inbound is going next.
- Tyson Cobb, Director of Strategy, businessDEPOT Marketing
- Deana Durisic, CEO & Film Producer, Apollo Films
- Lucas Meadowcroft, Co-Founder & Chief Visionary Officer, CROFTi
Panel Facilitator: James Gauci, Senior Digital Manager
Podcast Host and Event MC: Lisa Ma, Networx Brisbane & Iceberg Events
Further resource links:
Live recording at WeWork 310 Edward St on 30 April 2019 by Select Audio Visual.
Networx Brisbane events are organised by conference and events company, Iceberg Events. These events are proudly supported by Reload Media, Vivo Group, Select Audio Visual, Vision6, Andzen and DPMA.
Produced by Networx Brisbane, Australia. For upcoming live events, visit https://brisbane.networxevents.com.au/events
Follow Networx Brisbane on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Never miss an episode.
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Castbox or TuneIn
to get new episodes as they become available.