Come Together Brisbane: YOU get to show the world Brisbane is better than ever
Thursday 21st April 2011 12:10pm
By Networx Brisbane
We held our 'Unleashing the Creative Customer - creative marketing in the age of user generated content' this week on 19 April 2011 and it was all about engagement with the consumer and the brand. Or as our speaker Rob Hudson, National Digital Director for George Patterson Y & R says: 'If content is still king, engagement is the new queen'.
Throughout the evening Rob showed us some fantastic campaigns.
Today, we see Brisbane Marketing's launch of Together Brisbane and wow, what a great example of how user-generated content can work as part of your marketing strategy.
We gave submitting a poster a go!
Here is what we've come up with for our first attempt:
We want to make more posters, this is fun way to get your message across! So not only are we generating content for the Together Brisbane campaign, we're believing in what we do too.
Don't forget to LIKE our Networx poster and share it!
Links to more info:
- Networx event: 'Unleashing the Creative Customer - creative marketing in the age of user generated content' http://networxevents.com.au/brisbane/events-tickets-networking/view/80
- Together Brisbane website: http://togetherbrisbane.com.au
- Submit a poster for Together Brisbane: http://togetherbrisbane.com.au/posters/add
- Submit a video for Together Brisbane: http://togetherbrisbane.com.au/videos/add
- Like our MEET TOGETHER BRISBANE poster: http://bit.ly/Meet-Brisbane
|Post by Lisa Ma (@lisama_)
Networx Marketers Meetings - Brisbane
Follow on Twitter: @networxevents