PODCAST: Networx Panel: Three Successful Podcasters' Tips for Success
Tuesday 2nd October 2018 09:56am
By Isobel Buchanan
Ronsley Vaz' latest episode is something a little different. Recently he sat on a Networx panel with two other successful Australian podcasters: Stevie Dillon of Stevie Says Social and Phoebe Parsons of Confessions of a Twenty Something Train Wreck.
The conversation was one part fun, one part hilarious and one part incredibly useful for fledgling podcasters. Each of the panellists has a pretty funny and random way that they came to be successful, but along the way they’ve picked up some very useful pieces of advice.
Here’s what they all talked about:
- Each of our ‘how did we get here’ stories
- Our panellists' tech setups
- Monetising your podcast
- Our creative processes (which are quite different)
- How we find our guests
- Why podcasting is all about constant learning
- The secrets of good post production
- Why audio has become so prolific