Top tips from Kelly Quinn, our promotional merchandise speaker at Networx's 'Cracking the Creative Brief' event
Wednesday 26th August 2009 10:22am
By Networx Brisbane
What does your business do?
- What does your company do and what markets does it operate in?
- What is your company’s culture and approach when using merchandise?
- Have you used merchandise previously and has it been effective in achieving ROI?
- What is the overall goal of your campaign and why use merchandise?
- What are you trying to communicate and why? What is your main message?
- Are you trying to sell more products or build awareness of your company/product/service?
- How do you plan to monitor the ROI on this campaign?
- What are your target market’s demographics & psychographics? e.g. the age, gender, income, tastes, views, attitudes, employment, geography, lifestyle of those you want to reach/attract/influence
- Why do you think merchandise is the best route to influence your particular audience for this campaign?
- What is the overall budget for merchandise for the campaign you’re planning?
- What is the scope of the campaign overall and what other elements of the marketing mix are you planning?
By Kelly Quinn
Networx Brisbane's 'Cracking the Creative Brief' event - 25 August 2009 at Zuri Bar & Dining.
|Post by Lisa Ma (@lisama_)
Networx Marketers Meetings - Brisbane
Follow on Twitter: @networxevents