Join us for networking and a panel discussion about Blogger Marketing.
More event details
During this panel, you'll discover
- How to build a successful blog – the best platforms to use (free / paid).
- How to get your blog seen by the right people.
- What you need to do to keep your blog alive.
- How to maintain a corporate blog for commercial outcomes.
- How to monetise a personal blog.
- How to grow your followers and shares.
Who would benefit from attending
- Marketing, digital and communication professionals
- Business owners and directors
Panel of speakers
- Cas McCullough, Founder, Writally LinkedIn | Twitter: @writally @casmccullough
- Jock Fairweater, CEO and Founder, Little Tokyo Two LinkedIn | Twitter: @littletokyotwo @JockFair
- Summer Daniels, Director, Little Rae Prints Facebook | Instagram:@littleraeprints
Event hashtag is #nxbris
Your ticket includes networking with drinks & finger food prior to the presentation, facilitated networking, panel discussion, event giveaways, attendee list prior to the event.
Networx is information, introductions and inspiration.
[VENUE PRIZE DRAW] 1 x $500 End of Financial Year Corporate Package, courtesy of Loft West End.
[NETWORX PRIZE DRAW] 1 x Nespresso Inissia Machine + Milk Frother Package valued at $250, courtesy of Interpro Digital.
[NETWORX PRIZE DRAW] 1 x Pair of Grown Australia's Sustainable Wooden Sunglasses valued at $350, courtesy of Grown Eyewear. Every Networx attendee will receive $30 off their next purchase, promo code in gift bags.
[GIVEAWAY] Every Networx attendees receives a A5 Print valued at $25, courtesy of Little Rae Prints.