This presentation by personal branding expert Sue Currie will help you define your personal brand and boost your profile in the market place.
Branding is building a relationship between a product or service and the consumer. It is how we feel about that brand that will determine whether we as consumers want to have a relationship with it or not. Sue believes that personal branding is the relationships an individual has with its public; essentially personal public relations.
Personal PR and branding is much more than just your logo and tagline. It’s everything that you do in your work or business and how that comes across to others. It is communicating who you are, what you do and what you say, and is not just for those in the news or social pages. Personal branding is essential for small and big business' and individuals who want to stand out.
More event details
Event Photography by Jack Rolley @JSPhotomedia.
Post Event Information
- Sue Currie's presentation at the Networx event 'Build Personal Brand and Buzz to Boost Business'
- Sue Currie's blog post: 'Pathway to Your Personal Brand'
- #Networx search results on Twitter - updates from attendees
- Follow speakers, sponsors and attendees on Twitter: @NetworxEvents @IcebergEvents @MBEStonesCorner @VivoGroup @Tangalooma @jodieparker @lisama_ @reload_media @jayjaylive @JSPhotomedia @qbr_online @icodea @AngelaMogridge @brandrally @melanietk @Buddmc @musicbee @willistyling @central_group @bneclothingex @mummyswish @creative_gem @jaxonmarketing @supertradie Missed someone/change request?
What you will learn
- How to create a meaningful and powerful brand by unleashing your personal brand values
- The importance of aligning personal and business brand
- How PR communication can increase visibility and personal profile
- How the overall value of your business brand is maximised through media communication
Who would benefit from attending?
- Business people who are looking to gain brand exposure
- Corporate and individual professionals who want to gain clarity on their personal brand
We want YOU to tweet about the #Networx event!
Participants are welcome to bring along their personal devices and mobile phones to tweet during the session! Please use the hash-tag #Networx! Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/networxevents
- Voucher for 2 guests to either the Battle of the Beef event on 1 April or to Iceworks' next LOL (Laugh Out Loud ) event in early June, courtesy of Iceworks. Iceworks are also giving each attendee a 20% off lunch of dinner Tuesday to Saturday voucher to Peak Dining (the room where we're having the presentation in). Iceworks are also winding down the week with Friday Factory with a resident DJ & cocktails - You can get $1 oysters (Conditions: Offer only available during Friday Factory 5pm-7pm excluding Suncorp Game Days. Min 6 oysters per order).
- Whale Watching Cruise with light lunch for 2 Adults including return launch transfers, valued at $200, courtesy of Tangalooma Island Resort.
- A copy of 'Apprentice to Business Ace' – your inside-out guide to personal branding - co-authored by Sue Currie (RRP $34.95). 'Apprentice to Business Ace' will also be on sale on the night for only $25.
- $150 voucher to GW Private Room, hair salon in Festival Towers, Brisbane City (National Award Winner 08-09 for Best Hairdresser). All attendees receive a 50% off all services voucher on your 1st appointment (excludes perms or hair extensions).
- Overnight accommodation in a one bedroom apartment at the Brisbane Oaks Hotel of your choice, valued at $322
- All attendees receive a voucher valued at $60 for a free lime & tangerine exfoliation during your next massage with Ripple Massage and Beauty.
- Double pass to Interactive Minds' event on 21 April: 'Facebook for Business'
Remember your business cards!