Join us for a networking drinks and a panel discussion on building communities.
More event details
Our panel will chat about:
- Building communities - online and offline
- Engagement with fans or followers
- Challenges and learning from mistakes
Who would benefit from attending:
- Social media managers
- Copmmunity managers
- Marketing & communication professionals
- PR professionals
- Digital marketing professionals
- Business owners & directors
Panel of Speakers:
- JARROD PRICE, Digital Media Manager, Brisbane Lions LinkedIn | Twitter: @jarrodpr @brisbanelions
- MIKE ABBOTT, General Manager, Uber Queensland LinkedIn | Twitter: @mrmike_abbott @uber_brisbane
- BRENDAN LIDSTER, SEO Manager, Reload Media LinkedIn | Twitter: @brendanius @reload_media
Event Format: Networking with Drinks & Canapes, followed by Panel Discussion.
Event hashtag is #nxbris
Please use #nxbris in your Twitter / Google+ / Instagram posts so people at home can follow what's going on! Networx Brisbane's handle is @networxevents on Twitter & Instagram. Search for Networx Brisbane on Google+.
Event Giveaways/Business Card Draw:
- [SEPARATE DRAW] Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker valued at $250, courtesy of Interpro Digital
- $150 dining experience which includes 3 course meal for two, a bottle of wine to share and a cocktail each, courtesy of The Villager Hotel
- $50 credit, courtesy of UBER, a mobile application that connects riders to drivers with the tap of a button. Guests can enjoy free rides to and from Networx on 17th September - use the promo code NETWORX for up to $25 off your first ride - Book here
- Double Pass to Email Marketing Summit Australia (EMSA) Thursday 16th October 2014 at BCEC (valued at $590), courtesy of Vision6
- Digital Review by Digital Conversations (valued $399). Many business are missing opportunities to generate more leads and sales to their business. Digital Conversations can conduct a Digital Review of all your digital channels from $399 - a small price to pay to get insights you can action immediately to see results
- 1 x Double Pass to an Interactive Minds event
- All guests receive a $20 off voucher for your NDC Craft Beer Online PLUS a complimentary Archive Beer Boutique branded glass with your order. Valid until 30/9/2014, courtesy of Next Door Cellars
- 5 x Double Passes to The Little Death movie, in cinemas Sept 25 (view trailer), courtesy of TwoCents Group. A comedy about sex, love, relationships and taboo, The Little Death is a laugh-out-loud funny, honest, and ultimately moving look at the secret sex lives of five ordinary couples. Directed by Josh Lawson starring Josh Lawson, Bojana Novakovic, Damon Herriman, Lisa McCune, Kim Gyngell, Lachy Hulme. All guests also receive a 2-4-1 voucher to see the film.