Join us for networking, drinks and finger food, followed by a panel discussion on how marketers and businesses can build online communities to strengthen their, or their clients', brand.
More event details
During this panel, you'll discover
- Building, growing and managing communities
- Tips on how to engage and inspire your fans
- Which social platforms to use
- Customer loyalty and brand advocacy
- Building communities online - and offline
- Case studies
Who would benefit from attending
- Community managers
- Marketing, digital and communication professionals
- Business owners & directors
Panel of speakers
- [SYDNEY] Alison Michalk, CEO, Quiip LinkedIn | Twitter @quiip
- [BRISBANE] James Kliemt, Senior Digital Media Officer, Queensland Police Service Media and Public Affairs Group LinkedIn | Twitter: @jameskliemt
- [BRISBANE] David Jordan, General Manager, Baskin-Robbins Australia LinkedIn
Event hashtag is #nxbris
Transport and directions
Hotel Urban Brisbane is located at 345 Wickham Terrace, Brisbane QLD 4000.
Drive down the right hand side of the hotel to the car park underneath. Parking at Hotel Urban Brisbane is available for $15.
The closest public car park is Wickham Terrace Car Park, cnr Wickham Terrace and Turbot Street, Brisbane. Enter after 4.30pm for $5 night parking.
Walking from the CBD (Queen St) head towards City Hall, cross over the road to King George Square then walk directly up Albert St. Hotel (on Wickham Terrace) is located on the right hand side across the road.
Catch the train to Roma St Station then walk through the parklands to Spring Hill exit 5 on the right. You can also walk on the road up Roma St then turn left onto Albert St and the Hotel is at the top of the hill.
You can also walk up Wickham Terrace from Central Station.
From the CBD go to Queen Street Stop 57 near Edward St and catch the Spring Hill Loop bus that stops directly outside the hotel (stop 132) Buses stop at King George Square in the CBD – walk up Albert St to the Hotel at the top of the hill.
Taxis can stop directly outside the hotel.
[VENUE PRIZE DRAW] One night’s accommodation in a pavilion poolside room, bottle of sparkling wine on arrival, transfer to The Triffid to enjoy a concert of your choice plus full buffet breakfast for 2 with a late check out, courtesy of our Venue Sponsor, Hotel Urban Brisbane
[NETWORX PRIZE DRAW] Nespresso Inissia machine (Ruby Red), Breville Aeroccino3 Milk Frother plus 16 coffee pods valued at $250, courtesy of Interpro Digital
[EACH GUEST RECEIVES] Buy One Get One Free voucher, courtesy of Baskin-Robbins Australia