Join us for a panel discussion on how marketers and businesses can build online communities to strengthen their, or their clients', brand.
More event details
During this panel, you'll discover:
- Tips on how to engage and inspire your fans
- Using social media to build an online community
- Case studies of brands who have successful online communities
Who would benefit from attending:
- Business owners & directors
- Marketing, digital, creative and communication professionals
- Cameron Parker, Marketing and Operations, Black Milk Clothing @BlackMilkTweets @camjparker
- Lani Pauli, Community & Marketing Manager, Yelp Brisbane @YelpBNE @lanipauli
- Michelle Levings, Digital Marketing Consultant, FoxedGlove @FoxedGlove
Event Format: Networking with Drinks & Canapes, followed by Panel Discussion.
ant to promote your brand/product? Got a cool prize to give away on the night? Contact Lisa Ma and let her know.
Event hashtag is #nxbris
- 3 x Double Passes to the premiere performance of SALON on Saturday, 22 June 2013, courtesy of Judith Wright Centre of Contemporary Arts. Created by Timothy Brown (Queensland Ballet, Expressions Dance Company) in collaboration with seven remarkable physical, circus and dance performers, plus pop-art music oracles Michelle Xen and the Neon Wild, Salon is a must-see show for fans of the exotic, the erotic, the sublime and the exquisite.
- Double Pass to Loft's Yalumba Dinner on Wednesay 29 June valued at $150, courtesy of Loft West End
- One night’s accommodation in a Superior Suite, a bottle of bubbly & chocolates on arrival, and Continental breakfast for 2 in Epicurean Restaurant Bistro & Bar, courtesy of The Inchcolm Hotel
- 1 x 64GB USB flashdrive, courtesy of AV Partner Fairchild Multimedia
- 1 x Double pass to Interactive Minds' June event