How do you create "buzz" around a brand? How do you get anyone, from the media to the man on the street, talking about your brand?
More event details
Event Photography by Clare Smith, Lucid Photography.
- Des Walsh's PPT Slides about PitchEngine, social media release platform
- Networx Photos from 'Buzz... PR and Word of Mouth Marketing' event on Facebook
- #Networx search results on Twitter - updates from attendees
The panel discussion will cover:
- How to generate and harness positive word of mouth
- What makes something worth talking about
- Social networking for brands
- The role for PR and viral marketing in the mainstream
- Post-Buzz: How do you sustain interest and maintain momentum
- Sourcing news across traditional & social media platforms about yourself, your customers or competitors
Our experienced panel will share case studies, tips and tricks with you.
Come join us at Cloudland's exclusive top level... and see what the buzz is about!
- Chris Chambers, Director of Digital Marketing, Tourism Queensland ('Best in Job in the World' campaign's digital (including social networking) activity)
- Trina McColl, Managing Director, LapePhelan Marketing Communications (traditional PR perspective)
- Des Walsh, Manager, PitchEngine, Australia and New Zealand (social media press release platform)
- Richard Slatter, General Manager, Wotnews (media monitor - Australian business news sourcing across a variety of sources from traditional news networks, blogs and social networks, direct from companies, government agencies, industry bodies and more)
Who will benefit from attending?
Marketing and communication managers & coordinators, and business owners working in education, government, corporate and not-for-profit who are wanting to learn tips on:
- putting media releases out there in traditional media or social media
- on sourcing business news on yourself, your customers or your competitors
- creating a 'buzz' about your brand, event or campaign
We want YOU to tweet about the #Networx event!
Participants are welcome to bring along their personal devices and mobile phones to tweet during the session! Please use the hash-tag #Networx! Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/networxevents
Business Card Draw - Door Prizes
- 1 x $150 voucher to GW Private Room, hair salon in Festival Towers, Brisbane City (National Award Winner 2008 for Best Hair-Salon).
- 1 x Day trip to Tangalooma Island Resort and Desert Safari Tour for 2, valued at $130, courtesy of Tangalooma Island Resort (journey to the scenic Moreton Island Desert region as part of this thrilling 4WD tour and participate in the exhilarating sports of sand tobogganing with an added bonus of dolphin feeding)
- 1 x 1 night's accommodation at any Central Brisbane Apartment/Hotel, courtesy of Central Apartments & Hotels
- 1 x Double Pass to Interactive Minds: 'Online Customer Insights' event on Wednesday, 7 October
- 1 x $100 Voucher to Cloudland (this is a separate draw - remember to bring extra business cards!)