Panel of speakers
- Lucille Burkitt, Digital Content Lead (Customer & Community), Urban Utilities LinkedIn | Twitter: @lucille_burkitt
- Andrew McGrath, Marketing Specialist – Social Media & Content, BCF - Boating Camping Fishing LinkedIn | Insta: @bcf.australia
- Courtney McDonnell, Digital Content Producer, Brisbane Lions AFC LinkedIn Twitter: @brisbanelions | Insta: @brisbanelions
More event details
Businesses without audience-focused content that achieve business goals are in for a world of pain. In this discussion, our panellists will share how they approach the distinct objectives their businesses set for them, what they do to create compelling content moments for their audiences, how they fit into the wider business goals, and how to measure success or failure.
During this panel, you'll discover
- How to align content with business objectives
- Why an audience focus and distinct tone of voice is your greatest weapon
- Case studies from brands that have nailed their content experiences for customers
Who would benefit from attending
Marketing, digital and communication professionals, business owners and directors, content creators looking to be more strategic, and beginners who are delving into content for the first time.
Panel of speakers
Event hashtag is #nxbris
Your ticket includes networking with drinks & finger food prior to the presentation, facilitated networking, panel discussion, event giveaways, attendee list prior to the event.
Networx is information, introductions and inspiration.
Transport and directions
Loft West End is located at 100 Boundary St, West End 4101
Networx will be on the 1st Level, above Archive Beer Boutique. There are lifts located on the ground floor of Archive Beer Boutique, or take the external stairs.
Parking on surrounding streets.
Public Transport: Please refer to TransLink for bus schedules and routes.
Taxis/Uber/Ride Sharing: Pick up and drop off points are near the front of the entrance.
[VENUE PRIZE] $500 towards your next function, courtesy of Loft West End.
[NETWORX PRIZE] GoPro Hero7 Silver Action Camera valued at $300, courtesy of affix.
[NETWORX PRIZE] Complimentary Session for 4 people which is valued at $180, courtesy of Lumber Punks Axe-Throwing.
[NETWORX PRIZE] Gift box with 5 pairs of bright, fun & funky socks valued at $70, courtesy of liliLife.