Is your branded content failing? Are people not sharing your online posts? Great online content should reflect your brand and give people a reason to stay engaged. Our panel will discuss tips on how to get a killer content marketing strategy.
More event details
Post Event Information:
- Videos shown at the event have been added above under the heading 'Videos'. Please note that some of the videos may not make as much sense to you if you were not present at the event!
- Photos from the event can be seen above under the heading 'Photos'. You can also see the event photos on our Facebook Page.
- Blog post by Reload Media: What Is A Content Strategy And Why You Need One [VIDEO]
- Condescending Corporate Brand Page's Facebook Page as mentioned by Scott Esdaile at the event
- Event Review by The Fetch (Nicole Jensen and Amilia Cunningham, Brisbane Ambassadors)
- Networx TV: Panel Debrief Interview with Cat Matson interviewing Networx Speakers, Emma Crostin, Iain Calvert and Scott Esdaile
Emma Croston, Digital Director, News Queensland
00:17 What are some of the emerging trends with content strategy?
00:50 What is an integrated content solution?
Iain Calvert, Strategy Director, Reload Media
01:50 How do we use content in a really good robust content marketing strategy?
02:36 How important is content from a search perspective?
Scott Esdaile, Digital Strategist, Publicis Mojo
03:26 How do we use consumer insight to formulate a content strategy?
03:52 How do we get our content shared?
Who would benefit from attending:
Marketing, digital, creative and communication professionals, anybody who wants leads through their website
Our panel will discuss:
- What is 'content' and why you need a content strategy
- Tips on creating rich, 'shareable' & engaging content
- How having an effective online strategy can improve your search rankings
- How to make content relevant to your brand (B2B & B2C)
- Trends in content
- Case studies
- Scott Esdaile, Digital Strategist, Publicis Mojo @scottesdaile
- Iain Calvert, Strategy Director, Reload Media @reload_media
- Emma Croston, Digital Director, News Queensland @ThinkinDigital
We want YOU to tweet about the event!
- HOTEL URBAN'S SEPARATE PRIZE DRAW: One night's accommodation in Urban Superior Balcony Suite at a Hotel Urban (your choice of Brisbane, Melbourne or Sydney properties) together with a Continental Breakfast for 2
- HOTEL URBAN'S SEPARATE PRIZE DRAW: $50 Gift Voucher to Hotel Urban Brisbane's Gazebo Bar & Restaurant
- Double Pass to Zombatland on Thursday, 11 October 2012 at Brisbane Powerhouse. The hilariously inventive Suitcase Royale are back, bringing you another masterfully-mad tale from the dusty-plains of the Australian outback. EACH GUEST RECEIVES a $10 off discount flyer (tickets then only $20)!
- 1 x Pantone Chip Postcards Box, courtesy of our Print & Promotional Marketing Partner, DPMA
- 7 x ADMIT TWO Movie Passes to On the Road, Walter Salles (The Motorcycle Diaries). Only at the Movies from Sep 27. The pass is valid at all participating cinemas from Thurs 29 Sept & throughout the season. EACH GUEST RECEIVES a Buy One Get One Free.
- 1 x 32GB USB flashdrive, courtesy of AV Partner Fairchild Multimedia
- One night’s accommodation in a Superior Suite, a bottle of bubbly & chocolates on arrival, and Continental breakfast for 2 in Epicurean Restaurant Bistro & Bar, courtesy of The Inchcolm Hotel
- 1 x Double pass to Interactive Minds' October event
- 35% off iStrategy Conference for Networx - Get digital marketing insights from leading brands like Facebook, McDonalds, Telstra, Samsung, Woolworths, Spotify, Suncorp, Harvey Normal and many more at the two day conference 22 & 23 November, 2012. Use promo code HEM35 before 28 September 2012 to get 35% off full conference registration.
- EACH GUEST RECEIVES an exclusive discount to Networx's October event