Once upon a time the humble cookie was a marketers secret weapon. Cookies gave us instant tracking, accurate attribution, highly personalised campaigns and enough stats and data to drive our inner nerds wild.
But cookies have an expiry date. For the past 12 months, marketers have been coming to terms with the their inevitable demise and the need to prepare for an alternate future.
At the heart of these changes is privacy and an increased emphasis on responsible data handling, whilst maintaining value, personalisation and positive experiences.
So what's next? How can we conquer cookieless marketing and advertising?
- What is our current reality? Just how many cookies are left in the jar?
- What should your customer and first-party data strategy look like?
- How do we rebuild the trust that we lost with cookies?
- How do we personalise and target our campaigns moving forward?
- What does data tracking and measurement look like?
Bring your friends! 20% discount for four or more attendees. Use the code "bringyourfriends" to access this discount.
Single Ticket Price: $85
Transport and directions
Loft West End is located at 100 Boundary St, West End 4101
Networx will be on the 1st Level, above Archive Beer Boutique. There are lifts located on the ground floor of Archive Beer Boutique, or take the external stairs.
Parking on surrounding streets.
Public Transport: Please refer to TransLink for bus schedules and routes.
Taxis/Uber/Ride Sharing: Pick up and drop off points are near the front of the entrance.