Many creative marketing projects get underway without a clear sense of expectations between the client and the creative folks (whether in-house or freelance) delivering it. The result? An extended and expensive creative development process with many revisions – not to mention chewed-up nails, bruised egos and depleted momentum.
Taking the time and energy up front to craft a thorough creative brief will save you time and money, and ensure you get the creative marketing campaign you envisioned.
More event details
Photography by Clare Smith, Lucid Photography
- Networx Photos from 'Cracking the Creative Brief event' on Facebook
- #Networx search results on Twitter - updates from attendees
- Networx Speaker's Top Tips Handout for 'Cracking the Creative Brief' event
At this interactive event, you will:
- Understand how to convey your vision
- Learn what makes a good brief
- Discover common mistakes and how to avoid them
- Find out how to avoid "brief creep" (more time and more money!)
Our experienced panel will share case studies, tips and tricks with you.
- Kelly Quinn, Director, Superfox Merchandise
- David Steel, Creative Director, Vivo Group
- Felicity Corbett, Managing Director, Facet Marketing
- Alan Tayt, Marketing Manager, Hutchinson Builders
Who will benefit from attending?
- Marketing and communication managers & coordinators, and business owners wanting to learn tips on how to get that creative brief right the first time for their next marketing campaign or project.
- Managers working on a creative marketing project in Education, Government, Corporate, Not For Profit and Business.
- Creative professionals and their clients for a fun, entertaining evening.
Particpants are welcome to use their personal devices or mobile phones to Twitter through the session. Please remember to forward this invitation on to colleagues, clients and friends who may be interested - and help us build your network!
We want YOU to tweet about the #Networx event!
Participants are welcome to bring along their personal devices and mobile phones to tweet during the session! Please use the hash-tag #Networx! Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/networxevents
Business Card Draw - Door Prizes
- 1 x $150 voucher to GW Private Room, hair salon in Festival Towers, Brisbane City (National Award Winner 2008 for Best Hair-Salon).
- 1 x Whale Watch Cruise Pass for 2, courtesy of Tangalooma Island Resort
- 1 x 1 night's accommodation at any Central Brisbane Apartment/Hotel, courtesy of Central Apartments & Hotels
- 1 x Double Pass to Interactive Minds: 'Search Engine Marketing Uncovered' event on Wednesday, 9th September
- 1 x $100 Voucher to Zuri Bar & Dining