IF YOU WANT TO GET MORE CUSTOMERS + KEEP THEM, YOU HAVE TO NAIL THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
You've asked for it + we've delivered!
Following the success of our recent panel discussion on Customer Journey, Networx + Customer Frame are excited to announce our full day masterclass on this very topic.
Do you want:
- More customers, spending more money, more often?
- More revenue + more profit?
Then improving your Customer Experience by mapping your Customer Journey is the answer. We'll teach you how.
Get ahead of the trends:
- By the year 2020, customer experience will overtake price + product as the key brand differentiator
- 86% off users are willing to pay more for a better customer experience
- 73% of buyers point to customer experience as an important factor in purchasing decisions
- 65% of buyers find a positive experience with a brand to be more influential than great advertising
Businesses that invest in Customer Journey Mapping enjoy:
- Greater Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI) - A focus on the buyers journey reaps over 50 percent greater return on marketing investments than for those that don’t.
- More Positive Social Media Mentions - Unsurprisingly, a focus on the customer journey typically means a better customer experience. Translation? Nearly 25 percent more positive social media mentions.
- Greater Revenue From Customer Referrals - Better customer experience also drives better and more positive word of mouth, driving over 2.5 times greater revenue from customer referrals.
- Faster Average Sales Cycle - If your business isn’t interested in speeding sales, you can ignore this. But if you are… those who manage journeys enjoy over 13 times greater cross- and up-sell revenue.
- Greater Cross Sell and Up-Sell Revenue - If cross- and up-sell revenue over 55 percent greater than your competition is at all compelling, this stat alone should be enough to get you started.
WHO IS THIS MASTERCLASS FOR:
If you're facing challenges like:
- Getting your marketing messaging to cut through to the customers you want
- Squeezing margins, shrinking prices + poor performance
- Internal silos + departments + a team that seems to be running in opposite directions then chances are – mapping your customer journey will not just help, it will take your business to a whole new level.
If you’re a senior marketer, business owner, department head or operational manager looking to find new growth, break down internal silos + get a competitive edge – this is your gig.
There’s only one rule - you must be brave + up for change.
- Delve deeper into why Customer Journey is important + the huge advantage it gives you over competitors
- Create your own Customer Journey map, highlighting your customer pain points + how to improve their experience with you at the moments that really matter, and
- Apply these learnings in your business to help smash your goals + truly create a long-lasting connection with your customers.
It will be the best investment you make this year, we promise.
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS MASTERCLASS
This will be a day like no other training or workshop you’ve ever attended. We kick off at 9:30am, finish by 4:30pm with a healthy dash of fine food, networking + guaranteed thought-provoking learning. We’ll guide you through topics such as:
Understand why customer should be at the heart of everything you do
Why customer connection is the key to business success
Hear how focusing on your customer will unlock your success
Customer Experience starts with a journey
How remarkable customer experiences start with mapping the customer journey
The Customer Journey Map
What is it, why do you need it + what value does it bring your business
Identify your customer’s pain + what to do about it
Learn how to find the pain points your customers go through on their journey + then work out how to solve them so you become their first + only choice
Create your own Customer Journey Map
Learn how to build your very own CJM, how to apply the principles + how to do it yourself back at the office
Using the Customer Journey to drive customer centricity
Discover how to use CJM to break down internal silos + make customer everybody’s business, unlocking new levels of efficiency + effectiveness
Peter Turner, Customer Strategy Superhero, Customer Frame
Peter is a global leader in transforming SMEs, large businesses + organisations through the eyes of their customers. As a customer strategy catalyst, he brings over 20 years of experience in consulting projects for both commercial + government organisations in the UK, Australia + throughout Europe.
Sueanne Carr, Customer Strategy Superhero, Customer Frame
A globally accomplished strategy professional, Sueanne is passionate about connecting businesses with the ultimate reason they exist: their customers. Her impressive reach has transformed market-leading brands such as lastminute.com, Terry White Chemmart, PPQ, AVIS, Travelocity, Hays Recruitment, Visit Sunshine Coast + many major Regional + State Tourism + Government Organisations.
Earlybird Tickets: $795 inc GST
Full Tickets: $995 inc GST
Way more than just a one-off workshop!
- Full training in the unique Customer Frame Journey Mapping methodology
- Access to our bespoke templates + approaches for your ongoing use
- All day delicious catering in a gorgeous central location
- Dusk drinks + networking to end the day on a high
- Welcome pack including workbook + all learning materials
- Access to our closed Facebook Group for exclusive content + chats
- Attendee list prior to the event so you can see who you might like to meet beforehand
- Graduation present to celebrate #smashingourgoals
About the Venue: Loft, West End:
Overlooking the hustle and bustle of Boundary Street and nestled above big-brother venue, Archive Beer Boutique, Loft West End features a stunning open deck along with an intimate and unique cocktail bar and lounge. With exposed brick walls, leather couches and endless greenery, this eclectic space is like no other, with an intimate and inviting atmosphere. Location: 100 Boundary St, West End 4101
Transport and directions
Loft West End is located above Archive Beer Boutique on 100 Boundary Street West End. Access to lift and private entrance to functions room on 85 Russell Street West end.
Parking: Choose from street parking off Russell Street or book online with Secure Car park located on
10 Browning Street, West End.
Public Transport: Buses stop directly outside the entrance on 100 Boundary Street, West End. Please
refer to TransLink for bus schedules and routes. The closest train station is South Brisbane Station.
Uber/Taxis: Pick up and drop off points are for either entrance points on 100 Boundary Street or 85
Russell Street, West End.