Join us for networking followed by a panel discussion about why email marketing still works.
More event details
Our panel will chat about:
- Ideas for building your email list
- Why email's still a powerful marketing tool (even though it's been around for 20 years and is filled with spam)
- How to deal with a stale email list (old / disengaged subscribers)
- Segmenting lists for better targeting
- Using email marketing to sell a product that people don't need right now
- When to send emails to get the most opens
- How to design emails for mobile devices
- What the new privacy laws mean for email marketing
Who would benefit from attending:
- Marketing & communication professionals
- PR professionals
- Digital marketing professionals
- Business owners & directors
Panel of Speakers:
- Simon Byrne, Email Marketing Specialist, Sign-up.to
- Kelly Newbery, Marketing Specialist, Vision6
- Luke Chapman, Digital Marketing Manager, VroomVroomVroom
Event Format: Networking with Drinks & Canapes, followed by Panel Discussion.
Event hashtag is #nxbris
Please use #nxbris in your Twitter / Google+ / Instagram posts so people at home can follow what's going on! Networx Brisbane's handle is @networxevents on Twitter & Instagram. Search for Networx Brisbane on Google+.
- Double Pass to Archive’s upcoming Kooinda Beer Academy, valued at $140, hosted by Loft West End
- Double Pass to Interactive Minds' June event
- 10 x Double Passes to new film Sunshine on Leith based on the best-selling musical, and with music from The Proclaimers, courtesy of Hopscotch Films. In cinemas May 22.
- Each guest will receive a 2-4-1 ticket Grace of Monaco directed byOlivier Dahan and starring Nicole Kidman, Tim Roth, Frank Langella, courtesy of Hopscotch Films. In cinemas June 05.