What is entrepreneurial marketing and thinking? What makes a brand successful, and what to do when you have a failing brand?
More event details
Post Event Information:
- View event photos on our Facebook Album
- View speaker videos on our YouTube Channel 'Entrepreneurial Marketing' Playlist
- Crockford Carlisle's blog post: 'Networx Brisbane’s Entrepreneurial Marketing event'
Who would benefit from being there:
- Business owners & directors
- Marketing, digital, creative and communication professionals
- Professionals who have been thinking about starting a project, or working on multiple projects
- Phil Larsen, Chief Marketing Officer, Halfbrick Studios @Halfbrick @PhilLarsen
- Mike Boyd, Director & CEO, VroomVroomVroom.com.au @CarRental @MikeBoyd
- Jenica Smith, Digital Designer & Founder and Writer of Design Montage @DesignMontage
Event Format: Networking with Drinks & Canapes, followed by Panel Discussion.
want to promote your brand/product? Got a cool prize to give away on the night? Contact Lisa Ma and let her know.
Event hashtag is #nxbris
- $100 Voucher and Bottle of Sparkling, courtesy of our venue partner The Villager Hotel [Separate Business Card Draw]
- One night’s accommodation in a Superior Suite, a bottle of bubbly & chocolates on arrival, and an Inchcolm Deli Breakfast for 2 in Epicurean Restaurant Bistro & Bar, courtesy of The Inchcolm Hotel
- 1 x 64GB USB flashdrive, courtesy of AV Partner Fairchild Multimedia
- 2 x Bottles of Apple & Ginger Hybrid Series (Fresh Adelaide Hills Apples with hand selected Queensland Ginger), courtesy of our gift sponsor The Hills Cider Company
- 1 x Double pass to Interactive Minds' July event