Experiential marketing focusses on providing the ultimate consumer experience through events and activities that connect consumers with brands. The key to experiential marketing is immersing your target in all that your brand has to offer. If you can create something that allows consumers to tap into sight, sound, smell, touch and taste, it creates emotions and memories. Isn’t that what we, as marketers, strive for? How can you create experiences that get you closer to your customer?
More event details
Join us for networking, drinks and finger food, followed by a panel discussion about experiential marketing to find out.
During this panel, you'll discover
- A vast array of experiential marketing examples and how to apply them to your or your clients businesses.
- How experiential marketing creates user generated content and turns your audience into advocates.
- How to use experiential marketing strategies to really engage with your audience.
Who would benefit from attending
- Marketing, digital and communication professionals
- Business owners and directors
Panel of speakers
- Amy Roche, Director, Retail Rockstars LinkedIn | Twitter: @retail_rockstar
- Michael McGovern, Co-Founder & Head Brewer, Black Hops Brewing LinkedIn | Twitter: @govsthebrewer @blackhopsbeer
- Dee Curtis, Integration & Marketing Director and Assistant Program Director, Nova 106.9 LinkedIn | Twitter: @nova1069
Event hashtag is #nxbris
Your ticket includes networking with drinks & finger food prior to the presentation, facilitated networking, panel discussion, event giveaways, attendee list prior to the event.
Networx is information, introductions and inspiration.
[VENUE DRAW] 1 x Torrens University Gift Pack (includes massage voucher, Dermalogica products, bottle of red wine, cocktail shaker and Torrens University merchandise, courtesy of Torrens University
[NETWORX DRAW] 1 x Double Pass to Cirque Du Soleil, 8.00pm Saturday 26 November 2016, Grand Chapiteau (Big Top) valued at $230, courtesy of Interpro Digital